IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I can't have an STi right now, I'd like some STi merchandise instead. I saw on the Subaru Australia site that they have goofy stuff like STi socks. Has anyone ordered stuff from overseas before? Any problems with currency conversions or anything like that?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can't say that I've ever ordered anything from overseas, but I would recommend having them convert the money for you before you buy. Meaning, you should know exactly how much you're paying in U.S.$ before you decide to buy.

My brother is in Force Recon Special Forces in the Marines and was recently in Spain doing some routine cleanup stuff. He went around souvenir shopping for my family and me and picked me up a professional soccer jersey because everyone over there was wearing one. Only thing was he didn't know how much it cost in American Dollars. He was very shocked when he received his credit card bill and found out it was $100 U.S. (He bought one for my youngest brother and me) I think he wanted to get me something nice, but not THAT nice.

Here is a link to some cool Subaru Rally merchandise. It's not STi specific, but it's stuff you can't really find here in the States.
http://www.racing-bag.com/en/products/team.asp?marque_num=24

-David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts