1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Expected arrival: Late August/Early September

Interior

We are an official seller of Defi Link BF Series Gauges

(if you have already ordered these please contact us)

Gauges available: Boost, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, EGTs, Fuel Pressure

Order your set in red or white (see photos below) today which includes everything necessary for the installation:

We have put together the following package deal good until the end of this month:

Boost Gauge, Oil Temperature, and Oil Temperature, and the Defi Triple Gauge Pod, and Link Control Unit II: $899

Water Temp, Oil Pressure, and Oil Temperature, and the Defi Triple Gauge Pod, and Link Control Unit II: $869

You may replace Oil pressure with Fuel Pressure at no additional cost. Inquire about other combinations and we will create other gauge packages available. Email us us a list of the items you want and zip code and we can price it for you: [email protected]

Available now: White gauges match the WRX gauge cluster

Available for preorder: Red gauges that match the STi gauge cluster

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
OMG, these things are sexy....what kinda deals are you gonna be able to work for us all Kevin?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure, but we may have to limit ourselves to MSRP to get the gauges when they are first available. Meaning no premium but no discount. This imposed by the distributor. The discounts normally available on the defi lines are not on the new defi red gauges.

We are still discussing our options.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
thanks to Kingofimports.com!

Usually only 60mm and not in imperial units (US).

I'm "interested" but need numbers first. (for the wife) :)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are accepting preorders now. The distributor has prohibited us from discounting these prices because they are newly released items. There is limited supply available in the first shipment, so preorder yours today by sending cash payments through paypal to cashpayments @ kingofimports.com or credit card payments via paypal to creditcardpayments @ kingofimports.com (add 3.3% to ensure your deposit is valid).

If you do not have a paypal account, please contact us by email: sales @ kingofimports.com.

We will offer FREE SHIPPING on all preorders to help give as much of a discount as possible.

60mm BF Turbo (Amber) $267.00
60mm BF Oil Press. (Amber) $294.00
60mm BF Fuel Press. (Amber) $294.00
60mm BF Oil Temp. (Amber) $221.00
60mm BF Water Temp. (Amber) $221.00
60mm BF Exhaust Temp. (Amber) $294.00

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
paypal and pm sent.

Also do you carry any triple gauge pods that will fit these... was leaning more towards A-pillar pod.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally! CGM in NY PICTURES ADDED

We can supply the gauge pods for $150 shipped to customers purchasing the units. I do not see a Defi offered gauge pillar for the 60mm gauges on my product offerings list so I will look into it for you.

Also, I am told you will need the control unit which we can supply for $129 shipped for those purchasing the red gauges.

·
Registered
598 Posts
googe said:
theyre so nice, but how can anyone justify like $900-$1000 just for 3 gauges? :(
Thats my problem....a company that thrives on the willing....by charging $216 extra for changing the color of the LEDs...

And I'am not bashing King of Imports, but the distributor and the manufacturer.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Pirana said:
googe said:
theyre so nice, but how can anyone justify like $900-$1000 just for 3 gauges? :(
Thats my problem....a company that thrives on the willing....by charging $216 extra for changing the color of the LEDs...

And I'am not bashing King of Imports, but the distributor and the manufacturer.
Yeah, I realize Kevin isnt at fault here...just because they are the best gauges out doesnt mean they should charge double what "other leading brand" does

Im just bitter cause I want some :lol:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In light of the grey market pricing of these gauges, I put in an email that should get some attention. Lets see what we can't work out.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Any new word on price change or when they will be available?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, distributor's first shipment will be sold at MSRP and the second shipment will not have the same restrictions. Expect a difference of 2-4 weeks between shipments. We expect the first shipment in by late August.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I know this is a longshot, but is there any sort of upgrade plan for those who already have the white ones?

Also, will the control center still light up white or will it also get red buttons? Will the control unit from the white gauges be the same (can I just order the gauge)?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You can simply replace the white gauges with the red/amber gauges being released. Your white gauges will still be of value to wrx owners since it matches their dash perfectly.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts