IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The American LeMans weekend is set to run August 15/16/17 at Mosport
Park in Bowmanville, Ontario.

How about getting a group to go? We could probably arrange for our own secluded parking area and maybe free paddock parking.

We could also look at Nov 22-23rd in Bancroft Ontario for the "rally of the tall pines". We may be able to arrange something with Subaru here, be it discounted hotel rooms or some kind of perk from them (if we get enough people).

Just a few ideas I had.

How many people are interested in something like this? If we get enough interest we should really try to make it happen!

....Brian.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Canadian Regional Forum

yeah american lemans would be awesome....like a meet before the race on the sat and then all the STi's cruise up there in a huge convoy?...nice...IM in.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Id be interested if we have enough people...

T

·
0 Posts
High octane gas and your cats

I'd be interested in the November event (work permitting). Keep us updated with reminders and I'm sure more would tag along also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Count me in! (I have a Blue STI with 2,300 klm's on the clock)...BTW- There is an event at Mosport coming up on Sept 14th (check out www.pacer.ca). I'm thinking about entering the 1/8 mile race! Are there any other STI owner's interested in hooking up and heading down together?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts