IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
i read the whole story. I would have been really pissed off too, but really its just a stupid badge. If it were me i would have demanded 35 dollars from then to replace the badge then left. You kept going furthur and further escalating the situation, when in reality its just some stupid kids taking a badge off a car. You act like you caught them trying to STEAL your car and u pursued it. But it was just a badge. You got the mother with the greencard all worked up and emotional over this. I understand u being pissed i woudl too, but u took it too far IMO. :roll:

·
Registered
205 Posts
There is a reason "stupid kids" have been doing dumber and dumber things...they don't get punished enough. This will most definately ensure that the kids get punished. Also, how else would the mother have known what her kid was doing? And how else will the kids learn right from wrong?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Test Drive

hey, you handled it better than i would have. if i ever find out who stole my civic, or if anyone tries to steal my STi, no one will ever see them again. i wish i could have seen their faces when you confronted them.

Kyle R

1 - 5 of 5 Posts