IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be a rather long post so you should stop now and go get a cup of coffee.

My night started out really well. I took my girl out to the movies, had some fun, then dropped her off at home. It was say, 11ish at night and I had to run up to my store (about a 40 min drive) and make sure it gets closed out for the night.

Being tired I stop off at home then 7-11 in search for some coffee. Its 1130 now and I'm on my way. I end up at the store around 1215 and head on in and chat amongs some of the employees up front. Doing this one of the guys says to me "hey man looks like someones ****in with your car". I immediately think hes kidding so I say "huh?". His response "ya, I think they messed with your car."

At this point my mind is racing. I think someone tried to break in. I WAS ONLY IN THE STORE FOR 2-3 MINUTES. We run outside and I see these 4 asian kids walking away from the cars. (big parking lot, they were heading away...down the road). I look at them and start walking out towards them. I shout out, "hey *** you kids doing out". They just ignore me and walk away.

We go over and check out the car and my friend says to me "hey man they stole your sticker". I look back and BAM I've been the victim of a debaging.

Well needless to say they pissed off the wrong guy today. I was having a swell evening and the last thing I needed was some punk ass kids coming and ruining it.

Oh ya, who in their right mind would try to outrun a sports car... so let me get on the next part of my little story.

So I notice my badge is gone and I dont see the asian kids anywhere. So I run after them and notice they got a good lead on me and had already crossed this big street and were heading towards this 7-11.

So I run back to my car. At this time we have 4 of us. All employees that heared what happened and raced out to help me. We jump in the car and I spin out and am off. Oh ya did I mention they can't outrun a sports car?....

I red line in each of the first 3 gears and have an amazing amount of tourque on the car with 4 people in it. Not bad....

Oh ya, so I'm race on over to where I last saw these kids. I spot a single person standing by an alley by the end of the shopping center. On my loop around to get to him, I notice he has a few friends behind him. I jet over and pull up by them.

Think back to a movie where they had a bank robbery where the get away car zooms up and stops on a dime squeeling the breaks, all 4 doors open and out pops 4 big dudes. Well thats what happened and these kids just about **** their pants.

It ends up these are 4 little punk ass teenagers (13/14) in age, although at this time I thought there were at least 16/17. So being in my current state I was just about willing to bust some skulls for this.

We immediately go to work interrigating this kids, and now that I look back it was quite funny how scared they became. Ends up one of them takes the blame saying he stole it cause he wanted to sell it for 35 bucks. In my interrigation of calling him a lier and other obscene words, he says he tossed it in the dumpster.

Before I could toss his little thiefin ass in there, he hopped in and started looking for it. He had the gual to ask if I had a flashlight he could use. His 3 friends continued to stand there watching with their panties in a knot not knowing what to do. I then hopped all over them for the stupid **** they let their friend do. At that point I said "F it..., yall get in the damn dumpster too and help him find it".

At this point my boss/friend calls up and asks what happened. He was in the back of the store counting money when it all went down. I let him know and he comes on over to help with the situation. He happens to bring over 2 customers, and 2 more come over in another car, so we are up to 8 people now.

They notice 2 unmarked police cars parked down the parking lot a bit in front of a 7-11. I'm told later it is their 'hangout'. Guess they got good coffee.

So at this time I have no badge, and 4 asian kids in the dumpster tossing stuff out. Any remark they make is quickly shot down by myself of another of my guys with me. These kids are again scared ****less.

So in roll the calvery. 3 cop cars show up and 1 more shows up a few minutes later. We get the situation explained and I tell the cops I want to press charges on these little thugs, or I wanted him to leave so I can kick their ass.

He informs me it would be illegal for me to do so, and I could easily get sued, so I take the other route. I get the main perpetrator shaked down, hand-cuffed and tossed in a squad car. The other 3 kids continue to search for the badge, but never find it. So they start to toss the trash back in the dumpster. Now this dumpster was extremely nasty filled with restaurant waste and other weird material, so they got plenty dirty.

I then make sure the other 3 kids don't just get a slap on the wrist. They get padded down and tossed in a squad car (without cuffs).

I talk to the cops a bit more and then follow them back to the police station. After a long wait all 4 mothers show up and go inside and take a seat on a bench while me and a few guys wait outfront for this detective guy to arrive.

I end up going back in and notice the asian people smiling at me. I immediatly look at them and say "dont even think about smiling to me. Your ****in kids stole my badge." With ashamed looks they all look away and don't say another peep.

I go back out, then head back in when a detective calls for me. We talk a bit, and 3 kids (not badge stealer) come out and mingle with their moms. I turn to them and tell them to never let me see them again, and they are forever banned from my store.

Last comes the mother of the little bastard kid that stole my badge. She barely speaks english and looks entirely distraut. I start to go off on her about the situation and how I care less about her being sorry and what not. I want my damn badge back and her son has yet to do so. (he never found it in dumpster)

She mentions something about a greencard and what not, and the cop with me talks to her about a few things. Since it is entirely up to me as to how to handle the sitation, I make the calls.

So I finally come to the agreement that I do not want to mess up anyones greencard status. (woman was almost crying in front of me) We will settle this out of coart given she does exactly what I tell her. I will get a quote from the dealer (most expensive this way) to get my badge replaced and installed. She will them pay for 100% of the damages that have been made to my car. If she fails to do so or if her son decides to piss me off again, I will take his ass to coart and anything that happens to her families greencard status, I would care less about. She was happy with this and continued to apologize to my turned face. Frankly, her apologies mean jack ****.

K end of story.

My car turns 30 days old today and it gets debaged. What a load of crap. I was able to catch the kids that did it though. So all those that have had this done before let me tell you it does make you feel a little better. Too bad I didn't get to beat anyones ass though. I was sooo looking forward to it

-Guero

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Great story man! haha

Was there damage to the paint when they ripped it off? At least you caught the bastards.....you're the first person I know of to catch the perp.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Guero,

You handled the whole situation perfectly...good job. Glad you caught the little bastards!!!!!!!

By the way, after a run in with local punks I was told by the police that hitting someone younger than 18 can result in a lot of trouble.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Dash kit and wiring harness

Nice!!! I am glad you came out on top Guero.... Good job!

Cucuy

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
That's great! All the times this happens and the asshole gets away with it, I really enjoyed reading about someone finally getting nailed for it. Greedcard, :roll: that's almost the best part. The kid gets a free ride in this country and look what he does.

·
Registered
212 Posts
This story should be shown to all highschool students in North America as part of the corriculum, so they learn the most important thing in life...not to F%$# with anyone's car!!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheap glue I'm guessing. Its weird cause I can jilggle the "subaru" on the back too.... Maybe I need something stronger?

Anyway, the other forum is getting hit on a bit more. Check out the replies too.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I understand how frustrated and pissed you were but to push it to the point of taking the kid to court and maybe get his family's green card revolked is beyond comprehension of a 35 dollar piece of metal and some glue. Ya it was a good idea to have in cuffed and scared shit less but going to the point of making the mother cry. You seriously need a life. It takes an average of 10 yrs to acquire a green card to come to american and a lot of money. And for some unsensible person to threaten it due to a 35 dollar piece is beyond stupidity in many peoples mind. I know this is ur baby but you are putting a 35 dollar piece in comparision to their whole life to live in america. Then we wonder why some races have a hatred of other races. You seriously need to chill. Not all parents can watch their kids 24/7. Also you might have been a nerd when you grew up and didnt do anything bad, but most kids do distruction to property, espcially things they think are cool. Have them pay for it and leave it alone. You seriously need to relax and start putting more of your time into something more worthwhile not making some mother cry.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Custom plate question / test

I think I understand exactly why you did what you did and I agree with it completely. I think you handled the situation the best you could. I would've done the same thing. It's not that I would want to get someone kicked out of the country because of their kid or anything, but by threatening them with the worst case scenario you leave them with no other choice than to do what they can to make you happy and also teach their kid a lesson. This means that they will pay to return your car to its original condition and make damn sure that their punk @$$ kid will never do anything like that again. And those are two things that definitely need to happen.

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
deneed4spd said:
I understand how frustrated and pissed you were but to push it to the point of taking the kid to court and maybe get his family's green card revolked is beyond comprehension of a 35 dollar piece of metal and some glue. Ya it was a good idea to have in cuffed and scared **** less but going to the point of making the mother cry. You seriously need a life. It takes an average of 10 yrs to acquire a green card to come to american and a lot of money. And for some unsensible person to threaten it due to a 35 dollar piece is beyond stupidity in many peoples mind. I know this is ur baby but you are putting a 35 dollar piece in comparision to their whole life to live in america. Then we wonder why some races have a hatred of other races. You seriously need to chill. Not all parents can watch their kids 24/7. Also you might have been a nerd when you grew up and didnt do anything bad, but most kids do distruction to property, espcially things they think are cool. Have them pay for it and leave it alone. You seriously need to relax and start putting more of your time into something more worthwhile not making some mother cry.
I HOPE SOMEONE DOES THIS TO YOUR CAR!!! people get away with way too much and they should be punished to the fullest no matter what the cost of damage! this could be the same kid that leaves a key scratch the full lenth of the car costing ALOT more then $35. personally i wouldnt give two hoots if they were deported, yes i too would have given them the option to settle out of court, but i wouldnt have thought 2nd if they refused to pay up. lately theres been some punk running around here stealing acura badges off cars then kicking in the doors. if this was a kid whos family is seeking a greencard you wouldnt press charges? these people coming to the usa and seeking residence is a PRIVILEGE(spelling?) not a RIGHT! i am in the process of getting my greencard so i know what it is like waiting for one and the $ involved.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I understand how frustrated and pissed you were but to push it to the point of taking the kid to court and maybe get his family's green card revolked is beyond comprehension of a 35 dollar piece of metal and some glue. Ya it was a good idea to have in cuffed and scared **** less but going to the point of making the mother cry. You seriously need a life. It takes an average of 10 yrs to acquire a green card to come to american and a lot of money. And for some unsensible person to threaten it due to a 35 dollar piece is beyond stupidity in many peoples mind. I know this is ur baby but you are putting a 35 dollar piece in comparision to their whole life to live in america. Then we wonder why some races have a hatred of other races. You seriously need to chill. Not all parents can watch their kids 24/7. Also you might have been a nerd when you grew up and didnt do anything bad, but most kids do distruction to property, espcially things they think are cool. Have them pay for it and leave it alone. You seriously need to relax and start putting more of your time into something more worthwhile not making some mother cry.
.... WHAT!!! You "GET A LIFE?!" Dude, think about it. Our society is full of low lifes & by allowing ANYONE to get away with such behavior is unacceptable. "Its all about morals & respect.!!" Believe me, GUERO is doing right on the situation! I'm Mexican American.... Born and raised in this country but it doesnt matter what race you are..... A crime is a crime!!!! If deporting is the resulting consequence... oh well.. They had their chance... and they phucked it up!!! Come on now, get real. He acted more man then alot of guys would have. Those teens had it lucky, cuz alot of car owners out there would have done worse to thieves who still their property!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey quero,
Thought you handled the situation great. You can't let kids get away with anything, not even a $35 piece of plastic, because next time they just might decide to smash your window and rip out your cd player, amp and speakers.

As for deneed4speed, just because you destoyed a bunch of cars when you were younger doesn't make it right, and it also doesn't mean that everybody else used to destroy cars and other property, either.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Nice glad you caught them.

made the mom cry? big deal her kids a moron and probably should be shipped back to wherever they came from.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I see all of you have nothing in your life more important then your car. And if you are waiting for your green card, then your an illegal immigrant or an immigrant taking abuse of a shorter visa. So technically your a illegal immigrant picking on someone who is legal to be in the US. Go ahead and go to court, see what happens when they find out your an illegal immigrant when you file your papers. I see once again, you are using your brain on this one. I see you guys still use the old school law of an eye for an "ill kill your family and friends". All I am saying is use some judgement on this one. Remember, the Patriot Act is in full force, so if you are illegal, dont be filing any papers soon in any government offices.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I hope this scared the kid. Maybe this will teach him a lesson. I am sure the mother and father gave him a beating for putting their greencard at risk. I understand how pissed you were. That is the reason I debaged mine myself. I have my badges sitting on my dresser and no little punks are getting their greedy hands on them.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
deneed4spd said:
I see all of you have nothing in your life more important then your car.
EDITED
quote]

I don't know where you're getting this bias from. It's simply that people value their property and are willing to protect it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.