IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this week I should be gettin my COBB TBE, COBB heatshield, sway bars with end links, and RCE spring. When I am done with the install I will snap a bunch of pics so stay tuned......:tup:

Nick

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
lucky u i cant wait to see the pics

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
im curious, from a performance standpoint do the sti limited perform as well as the regular? i'd imagine its heavier.

·
Registered
335 Posts
cHiLi 11 said:
So this week I should be gettin my COBB TBE, COBB heatshield, sway bars with end links, and RCE spring. When I am done with the install I will snap a bunch of pics so stay tuned......:tup:

Nick
Did you show up at the valencia meet the day you bought your car?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
neal0124 said:
Did you show up at the valencia meet the day you bought your car?
No I didnt man, but every Thursday night in Moorpark off New Los Angeles Ave. at 9pm, atleast 25-30 subies show up for weekly meets. You should bring some of your guys down. When and where do you guys meet? I might have to show up some time.

Nick

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
electronblur said:
Nice choice man. Did they give you a pick up date yet?
Pick up date? I picked up my Limited last week right off the truck. As soon as I got a call I was at the dealer in 30 min.

Nick

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
cHiLi 11 said:
No I didnt man, but every Thursday night in Moorpark off New Los Angeles Ave. at 9pm, atleast 25-30 subies show up for weekly meets. You should bring some of your guys down. When and where do you guys meet? I might have to show up some time.

Nick
hah so it was ur car that was flashed hahah wat did the stealership say . .. did they replace the ecu no questions asked . . . yes i was the guy taking pics lol ;)

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
nice man post pics i wanna see

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KiTsuNe said:
im curious, from a performance standpoint do the sti limited perform as well as the regular? i'd imagine its heavier.
The weight diffrence is so little I cant really see it making a huge deal. The STi feels the same as my old one, just not as fast being its still stock. Right now I am waiting on COBB for updated maps to work with an 07.

Nick

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha, whats up man! Thanks for showin some pics. Hopefully next time you see it, things will look a little diffrent. More than likely I will be out there this week.

Nick

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
cHiLi 11 said:
Haha, whats up man! Thanks for showin some pics. Hopefully next time you see it, things will look a little diffrent. More than likely I will be out there this week.

Nick
yea . . . ill be there , but wat did the dealership do? :p

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
is that an HKS BOV i see peeking up in the hood?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I traded in my '04 for the '07 limited last week... And was wondering if there is any differences with the 6 speed?
With the '04, I would be doing 3000RPM @ 40 mph in 4th... With the '07 I am doing only 30MPH @ 3000 RPM... Is it just engine break in? I can't remember how the '04 acted when I first got it...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts