IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blue/gold

Ok, I knew this car was fast... but I have a hard time believeing it would be THIS fast. Anyone who is complaing about having to keep it undre 4k for the first 1k is rediculous. I'm having to relearn how to drive with this much power, so keeping it under 4k is a good idea in my opinion. I can definitely hear the turbo spooling up and the power is AMAZING if I didn't mention it already. Best experience so far: Had a WRX wag. come up behind me, then pull up on the right hand side and give me a thumbs up :) Oh, and I have yet to stop smiling :) I know I'm going to need new tires soon as the snow is already falling. I have a trip down to FL in late Dec., s the first 1k will go very quickly. Anyway, thanks for all the help/advice from all the members here. Take care,
Sabre

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
SabreOfSD said:
Ok, I knew this car was fast... but I have a hard time believeing it would be THIS fast.
ah. your enthusiasm takes me back to how i felt on 5/29/2003 at 11:45am. :D congrats!

·
Registered
208 Posts
F1 you saying that you don't still have the same enthusiasm?

Congrats Sabre---

I am still waiting...

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
nah baba nah! (that's a line from gary burbank; 700wlw; you're from cincy and should at least know the station. :) ) i still have that enthusiasm, but his comments reminded me how i felt when i first was handed the keys to my dream car; deep breath, big smile, and carefully driving away into the sunset. :) i'm driving my beater for the winter and can't wait till spring.

·
Registered
208 Posts
yeah, 700wlw.

Good to hear you are still into it.

If only...

·
Registered
834 Posts
Yeah, I also felt the same way. I went down and put a deposit on the car then they let me take it for a spin. and I knew it was going to be fast. but I never thought it could be that fast. I am still smiling and that was a week ago.. haha 4 more days and I get to pick her up (white/silver). I just cant wait anymore. I have a 2 hour ride home saturday with the car, then it goes right into my garage so I can put the radio in it. then basicly right to the shop for winter tires. we got hit with 12 inches of snow here friday night. so the stockers just arent going to cut it. well anyways Im drifting off topic. this car is amazing!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts