IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

I bought my 07 Limited back in July 2011. It was a basically stock STi limited with powdercoated black stock rims.

I haven't done much to it from the time i bought it til now. I installed a Pioneer double DIN Stereo And had snow tires for the Wyoming winters. I recently Installed Fortune 500 Coilovers with Swift Springs and roller bearings. Also installed my new Enkei Rims.

My plans in the next year are to upgrade the turbo system (new turbo, injectors, fuel pump, spark plugs, Accessport, etc), exhaust and maybe a front lip. I have also traded Stock rims for a set of Rota G-Force that i am powdercoating Green for my winter wheels. Will post pics of them in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you much. I wasn't 100% sure I would like them, but they turned out nicely. I actually bought a set of linea Corse LeMans from wheeldude, but they sent me the wrong size/offset and I ended up returning them and bought the Enkei's

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love my small trunk spoiler so I won't be trading it.

It took me awhile to find mine. I got lucky and found a certified pre-owned one that came with a subaru warranty. Its the exact year/color i wanted too. The heated seats are awesome for the winters

·
Registered
339 Posts
Gotta love our Limited's! Nice find.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is what I wanted for the longest time......

Any word on why the OEM Limited front Lip is missing from your car?
I don't know what happened. When I got the car it didn't have one. It doesn't appear to be damaged underneath the bumper, so i don't know if the previous owner removed it or what. I will get one eventually.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My winter rims

Plus i am in the process of getting my interior pieces wrapped in real carbon fiber, and i have a custom shift knob on order from flossy. It'll be green too. I have also been stitching green thread in the interior little by little. It's tedious but will be worth it. I will post more pics as things come in.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
I don't know what happened. When I got the car it didn't have one. It doesn't appear to be damaged underneath the bumper, so i don't know if the previous owner removed it or what. I will get one eventually.
PO probably removed the lip and sold it. It's what I eventually did with mine. Damn thing scrapes too easily even on stock suspension, and it's far too stiff to take some of the abuse it receives, as it's hard plastic versus polyurethane. However, if I ever find a cheap, used poly one, I'll probably pick it up. Until the scraping gets too annoying, again... :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New update:

I got my interior back from G3 Composites. They wrapped carbon fiber around my center console, AC rings and door switch panels. I also got a Flossy shift knob in Psycho Green and stitched some green threading on my two front doors and shift boot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts