IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are your recent kills? or stories you care to share!? will be looking forward to hearing from all of you with your STi's.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
The first day after I broke mine in I happened to come across a billet mustang. Nothing big but considering I was stopped at a light and as he came up it turned green and he rolled through I was still able to catch and pass him. The look on his face was priceless, like not bad as he looked over. His tires were chirping as he slammed gears so I know he was trying. That was really it... so far.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Maybe not what you're looking for, but at the straight on the track (coming out of the turn at about 3-4k in 3rd gear, accelerate past redline in 5th gear as long as nobody is in front of you) I took an NSX, Lotus V4 turbo, BMW 540i, 330i, 750i, E36 M3, and various other BMWs. They're even easier in the corners. I can guarantee I'd be looking at the rapidly smaller tail-lights of the Porsche 911 turbo -- that car is insanely fast. I don't recall if there was an E46 M3 or not, but I'd guess that would be close enough to be up to driver skill in the corners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts