IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to ask, i'm sure this has been brought up a lot, but I will be living in Norman, OK in January and I'm not sure how much snow will be there, but I know I'll need a winter tire. Can anyone tell me what kind of wheels that are still lightweight and what kind of winter tire I should get. I have the black sti, would black or gunmetal rims look good on that or should I stick with gold? Please help and show pictures if possible. I would be very greatful, I'm still trying to learn new things. :D

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, well I think I am going to go with Continental ContiExtremeContact. Those will be the best for where I will be because I don't think there will be too much snow. But now for the rims, I was just wondering if anyone else with a black sti has gunmetal or black rims or what anyone would think that would look like. I have the gold BBS rims right now, but i don't know if I would want another set of gold rims for the winter set up or gunmetal or black. I was thinking gunmetal might look cool. anyone with pics would be a great help, or just anyones insight. please help. :lol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm running nokian WRs, and after their first test today i would recomend them. good in the dry (for a winter tire), good in the wet, good in snow. kinda pricy though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts