IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$1800 OBO + shipping with USPS pacel ground service package weight 57lb.
From New York 11372

Ohlins Road And Track Coilovers 08+ WRX/STi. (according to Rally Sport Direct they fit from 2008-2020 STi models)
Parts number OHLSUS MI10

I am the original owner and reason for selling is because I sold my 2015 STi. So I’m parting everything out.
This set of coilovers had about 10k miles, I am a mature driver and used to track the car with this setup and daily use it with care. The car had never been into any sort of accident so rest assure that all 4 coilovers are not bent or damage there's no cracks or leaks whatsoever. I also don't drive in snow, only hit few small potholes in its lifetime There's couple scratches and rashes based on normal wear and tear and a bit of small tarmacs stuck in between the front pair of springs and shocks that requires dissembling to clean. I'd cleaned it the best that I could and inspected it before wrapped and packed back inside the original boxes. 100% perfect working condition. No broken parts. No knocking no unusual screeching sounds. No need to rebuild and never been rebuild before. there's not any issues and it ready to install.

Comes with: set of 4 Ohlins Road and Track coiloversi. Original boxes, 1 for the front pair and 1 for the rear pair. Instructions. Wrenches.
Each coil over is carefully wrapped to insure protection and safety during shipment. Package weights approximately 57lb.
For more pictures please click here: Kit Lau

FEATURES:
Fully adjustable.
DFV (Dual Flow Valve)
Rebuildable
Corrosion salt spray tested (ISO 9227)
FRONT
McPherson Strut
Top mounts with camber adjustments
Coil Springs (rate 90N/mm)
Height adjuster
Spring preload adjuster (approx. 15 mm lower than standard)
Single bleed adjuster
Dustcovers
REAR
Conventional Shock Absorber
Top mounts
Height adjuster
Spring preload adjuster (approx. 15 mm lower than standard)
Single bleed adjuster
Coil Springs (rate 70N/mm)
Dustcovers

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wish I had the money, in the market for coilovers for my 2019 Sti rn but I’m capped on a 850$ budget. Best of luck, I’ve heard great things about these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I had the money, in the market for coilovers for my 2019 Sti rn but I’m capped on a 850$ budget. Best of luck, I’ve heard great things about these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Yea these Ohlins are great stuff!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts