IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not yet own an STi, however, I had the good fortune of being taken for an excellent ride today by a very nice member of this board, StuBrown. He has a black STi with approx 1500 miles. Broken in and very, very fast. Last week, I posted a question on the board asking members if they thought the car was "fast enough" and if it had met their expectations. Now that I've been in one, I can truly say that it is fast enough. What a car!

I was especially struck with the overall driveability of the car. It was as quiet as my '00 Acura TL, and very comfortable. Acceleration at speed (even in 6th gear) is unreal. I drove a WRX recently and felt it needed a lot more power. The STi feels perfect. What a beast.

Thanks again to member StuBrown for the ride. To the rest of you, enjoy your cars. I'll join you as an owner soon.

Cheers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
STi_Lust said:
I do not yet own an STi, however, I had the good fortune of being taken for an excellent ride today by a very nice member of this board, StuBrown. He has a black STi with approx 1500 miles. Broken in and very, very fast. Last week, I posted a question on the board asking members if they thought the car was "fast enough" and if it had met their expectations. Now that I've been in one, I can truly say that it is fast enough. What a car!

I was especially struck with the overall driveability of the car. It was as quiet as my '00 Acura TL, and very comfortable. Acceleration at speed (even in 6th gear) is unreal. I drove a WRX recently and felt it needed a lot more power. The STi feels perfect. What a beast.

Thanks again to member StuBrown for the ride. To the rest of you, enjoy your cars. I'll join you as an owner soon.

Cheers.
anyone in the SD area with a STi, wanna give me a ride in your STi? hehe...any takers?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts