IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(OH) K&N intake, Sparco globe-x, 04 STI struts (Tein springs), Stock 04 STI exhaust

Back up for sale are the following items that were removed from my 04 STI. Some of the buyers fell through last time, so I'm going to attempt this again! The prices are somewhat negotiable, just ask. The items are described to the best of my knowledge and prices DO NOT include shipping. (Any questions just ask or email me at [email protected]) All parts will be cleaned before packaging!

1) K&N Typhoon intake system - comes with all hardware and couplers. the top rubber strip needs glued back down but otherwise in great shape. $100 + Shipping.

2) Sparco Globe-X Shift Knob - There is a small scratch on the top but not bad as seen in the pics. Knob has a great weight and feel to it when installed. $50 + shipping.

3) 04 STi Struts w/ Tein H-Tech Springs - These struts were removed from my car at 75k, but had previously been replaced under warranty, first owner estimated at 35k or so. The rears have a light clunk to them that goes away with a regreasing. The springs are in good shape and provide a nice ride and stance on the car. I've never driven on stock springs so I don't know how they compare?? $300 + shipping (Will split up with buyers for both...$150 for springs, $200 for struts)

4) 04 STi Stock Exhaust - The exhaust is in good shape with no dents or dings, and the tip is still shiney new looking. It was removed from my car at 80k with absolutely no issues. Will ship with new hardened hardware. $100 + shipping.

My zipcode here is 43762 if that helps estimate shipping costs. If you're local, you're more than welcome to pick these items up and I can be coaxed to meet partway if necessary. I accept paypal and it's first cash first serve! -Brent

·
Registered
575 Posts
Re: (OH) K&N intake, Sparco globe-x, 04 STI struts (Tein springs), Stock 04 STI exhau

Take the springs/shocks with you and I'll meet up with you. :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: (OH) K&N intake, Sparco globe-x, 04 STI struts (Tein springs), Stock 04 STI exhau

Take the springs/shocks with you and I'll meet up with you. :D
Assuming they can be taken on the plane...and you paid up front including extra baggage cost, consider it done! :lol:

That would be a first for me anyhow...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Best day of the week bump

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Few hours left before I leave for Breck!

BUMP!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Back in OH bump.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Bump........

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

TTT in hopes of selling this stuff!

·
Registered
339 Posts

Would you be willing to just sell the rear struts? With that said how long does the clunk go away for after you grease them? Do they just have the stock hats? or have you upgraded to Group N?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Would you be willing to just sell the rear struts? With that said how long does the clunk go away for after you grease them? Do they just have the stock hats? or have you upgraded to Group N?
At this time I'm still looking to sell them as a full set, if someone stepped up to buy the fronts I'd seperate them. They just come with the stock tophats, and the clunk really depends on how good of a job you do cleaning and regreasing them. There are tons of threads on here regarding the clunk that give better insight than I could though.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Bump for items back up for sale! Flakey buyers=second chance for others...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Need this stuff sold!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

back up

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

ttt again!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.