IW STi Forum banner

3881 - 3886 of 3886 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
I have a bunch of YouTube videos from the track as well. Some of my sti back in the day, some of my isf, and a few of my gtr. I get so many people that want to race on the street but they are usually beaters

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Street racing? Hmm, except for the occasional blvd brawls or a few pulls light to light. Its gone underground in my area. All the heavy hitters with high stake bets meet in secret in isolated locations. Too many :busted: and outsiders with attitudes have ruined it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Not worth it. Make to much $ to risk it. I pull hard on entry and exit ramps, but don't play with others. Was lucky not to get in trouble in my younger years. Don't want someone else's death on my conscience.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I raced a 08 Mugen si with my 03 rsx type S Beat him by like 5-6 car lengths. then i raced Chevy Cobalt idk if SS or not but any way beat him to 6-7 car lengths was super happy on the way home. I have yet to race a STI pretty sure ill lose but i want to so how badly cuz i kept up with my freinds acura and he kept up with slighty mooded evo.

3881 - 3886 of 3886 Posts