IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm missing it, but is there a thread that has tons of pics of every STi color/wheel combination known to man?

I was liking the WRB/gold wheel combo, but then again, black WRX, lowered with 5% tint all around has always been hot IMO.

But a couple pics of white STi's is slanting me towards white, lol!

I want a link or thread with tons of pics of STi's of all sorts of colors, with both gold and silver rims, since I need to decide what color/wheel combo I'm going to go with!

Mark

·
Registered
541 Posts
Maybe someone can just use one good pic and work some PhotoShop magic on it. There was a pretty good thread on NASIOC a while back where someone made some crazy color combinations with the bug-eye model. And they looked real, too. They started with the studio shots.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Mild nitrous injection for cooling?

I have about 200 pix on my ftp.. I iwll create a general account for everyone to download tontie..

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Man I just saw a pic of a the black java pearl or whatever it is called, all I can say is WOW. It has gold flakes in it and I am sure pics don't do it justice. I found them on www.i-club.com in the Hawaii section. Some lucky bastages posting pics of their new rides, go check them out.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Will the STi have a high maintanence schedule?

Those Hawaiian pictures are what I've been looking at for the past few days. The black is sweet. I'm starting to lean towards the white though. Funny thing is I used to be a die hard blue fan...

Also photoshopping a picture just isn't the same. I need real pictures to base my decission off of.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Body Decals

i think it would be a good idea to creat a "pix and Vid" forum on this site. what do u guys think? JJ? :-?

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
What ever happened to the Gallery section? I think I remember there being one that had pics from the different auto shows. We will be needing one pretty soon to post pics of our new arrivals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts