IW STi Forum banner

2041 - 2042 of 2042 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know a few people who have gotten work done by Apex in Bismarck. They have all good things to say. There is a place in Fargo too, but I cannot remember the name of it nor do I know anyone who has gotten work done by them.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Guess ill bump this thread back from the dead/subscribe since ive lived in ND for a few years now.

Anyone know a good shop to get work done/tuned? Im looking at adding headers injectors boost controller ect and am having a hard time finding a place to get the work done and especially get a tune. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!!
Sandbeck Race Development in Fargo.

I guess it's time for my intro as well. I'm Chuck and while I don't presently own an STi I do own an 02 WRX with a built STi engine waiting to go in it. I'm also a sales rep at Muscatell Subaru in Moorhead. I've been involved in the car scene since the late 80's and have been a WRX owner since 2001. Recently I've been involved with the Driven car show series in Canada as a judge at their Winnipeg and Edmonton shows (and this year Vancouver and Calgary as well).

2041 - 2042 of 2042 Posts