IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3459 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this thread on NASIOC so let's see who's got some sick set-ups on IWSTI!!!

I'll start....

18x9 +29 Advan RS GTR-face in Dark Gunmetallic
Falken Azenis RT-615 235/40/18
Tein Flex Coilovers -2.6 front camber -2.5 rear camber

Advan RS 18x9 +29 GTR face on Falken Azenis RT-615 235/40/18

·
I Solve Problems
18,254 Posts
do any of my setups count? :)

·
I Solve Problems
18,254 Posts
post em up drew!
they are nothing new, but ok.

17x10 275/40/17 :)

the wheels are going away soon I think :(

I need to mount them up and take some more pictures.

oh, bill, I'm going to need to talk to someone about my next set of wheels, who should i PM? ;) :lol:

Here are my 18x8.5 +45mm gramLight 57Maximums with 265s and a 15mm spacer in the front and 5mm spacer in the rear. :)

I need to get a pic of our Yaris with the RE30s. :) you wanna talk about aggressive. :banana:

·
I Solve Problems
18,254 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
18,254 Posts
haha, that's because I graduated into a jr mod councler. lol
How'd you graduate? I still have to correct half your posts. :lol: ;)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm very disappointed that the word "hella" was used in this topic....
hmmmm....must not know.

More pics people come on, is there really no one else here running an aggressive wheel/tire combo?

·
Registered
788 Posts
IStoSTI.. can i post my car on this thread. cuz i have Rotas on i think people dont like rotas around here cuz the gay stock bbs rims has more value than rotas..

so can i?

·
Registered
260 Posts
IStoSTI.. can i post my car on this thread. cuz i have Rotas on i think people dont like rotas around here cuz the gay stock bbs rims has more value than rotas..

so can i?
Sometimes i'm a little scared of being flamed for taking an interest in Rotas as I know they're are plenty of guys that dislike them. Regardless, i've been eyeing a set of Rota G-Force 18x9 for a while. I think the fit would be similar to the car in the first post but I need to do a little research and find out how much they weigh and if i'll have any fitment issues with my current setup. I have read that they will fit a stock 08 STi with no problems but I don't know if they offer them in 5x100 yet:eek2:.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Sometimes i'm a little scared of being flamed for taking an interest in Rotas as I know they're are plenty of guys that dislike them. Regardless, i've been eyeing a set of Rota G-Force 18x9 for a while. I think the fit would be similar to the car in the first post but I need to do a little research and find out how much they weigh and if i'll have any fitment issues with my current setup. I have read that they will fit a stock 08 STi with no problems but I don't know if they offer them in 5x100 yet:eek2:.
im not scared of getting flamed by hating ***s. its jsut that im tired of that nonsense bullshiit about rotas. That you need to run none replica stuff becuz your driving a STi. well STi are nothing special its a mass produced 30 grand car that happens to be good at what it can do that is all.
**** even high cost brand name even copies other brand name products from rims, intercooler , turbo, exhaust, and so on. well anyways.

flame on

yes im running rotas and sold my bbs for it.

sorry im just lil pissy mood today

18 x 9 +30 offset

sorry for whoring out again.

1 - 20 of 3459 Posts