81 - 100 of 694 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Re: Official 2011 STI Sedan Exhaust list!

The TOURING SERIES magnaflow part# 15471 is a 2.5 inch piping catback
:yeahthat: I've never really searched even though I have it listed.

·
Registered
348 Posts

why would someone want to replace the 2.5" OEM exhaust pipings with 2.5" ones? just a thought.

·
Registered
441 Posts

Save weight, a little more sounds perhaps? Why would anyone bother with a full 3" dual setup?

·
Registered
13 Posts

just bought an invidia n1 love the sound but hate the empty gap ... i saw the post of the single exit cover but it seemed to be only for hatchbacks so does anybody have any ideas of what to do? the only good idea ive really seen was to put a tow hook there

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts

just bought an invidia n1 love the sound but hate the empty gap ... i saw the post of the single exit cover but it seemed to be only for hatchbacks so does anybody have any ideas of what to do? the only good idea ive really seen was to put a tow hook there
Race or Street? How is the in-cabin drone? I haven't seen any gap filler for the sedan yet. What tow hook have you seen that will fit there?

·
Registered
13 Posts

Race or Street? How is the in-cabin drone? I haven't seen any gap filler for the sedan yet. What tow hook have you seen that will fit there?
i bought a street and its pretty loud because i didnt put the silencer in :lol:... and the in-cabin drone is loud but nothing ridiculous in my opinion but you may think otherwise... lastly a friend of mine who has a hatch found people who been putting tow hooks in a thread and ive only seen pics but not in person so im still debating on whether its going to look good or not

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts

i bought a street and its pretty loud because i didnt put the silencer in :lol:... and the in-cabin drone is loud but nothing ridiculous in my opinion but you may think otherwise... lastly a friend of mine who has a hatch found people who been putting tow hooks in a thread and ive only seen pics but not in person so im still debating on whether its going to look good or not
I haven't seen a tow hook that will fit the sedan, but I have seen them for the hatch. I'd be interested to see this option as well.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #92

anybody knows which online store sells the Blitz?
I don't even believe it is available stateside unless you have it shipped through an importer.

·
Registered
102 Posts

Hope these help, these are some shots i took of the Lachute Catback. I was very impressed by the quality.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #96

Wow! the Lachute is a V-band. That is sweet. No Gaskets.

·
Registered
102 Posts

Full 3" . The guys at Lachute were very professional and friendly ... they were estatic i was so interested in the catback and that i was taking pictures. Its a shame shipping from canada is a killer. :/

·
Registered
441 Posts

Is it an optical illusion or is the tubing after the split a little smaller (2.5-2.75")?

It certainly won't have a negative affect on power, in fact I'd prefer it!

·
Registered
102 Posts

Is it an optical illusion or is the tubing after the split a little smaller (2.5-2.75")?

It certainly won't have a negative affect on power, in fact I'd prefer it!
You are correct. Its 3" back to the Y ( which is what i thought everyone was referring too ) and the size does taper down a bit. I think it was 2.75" .

81 - 100 of 694 Posts