IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 694 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: Official 2011 STI Sedan Exhaust list!

Does anyone know if the 2008+ sti greddy ti single exit exhaust will fit a 2011 sti sedan?

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Does anyone know if the 2008+ sti greddy ti single exit exhaust will fit a 2011 sti sedan?
Hatchback exhausts won't fit on the 2011 sedans. Previous year model WRX sedan exhausts will fit though.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
will these kits sync up to a 11 WRX too(sedan)????....thanks for the list though:)
These exhausts should work for the WRX sedans as well. If your looking to get one of these I would confirm it with the manufacturer first. Although the STI and the WRX share the same chassis so it should fit.

·
Registered
102 Posts

Unfortunately I do not see a listing on Greddy's website for a single exhaust for the;

2008-2010 Subaru WRX Sedan, they only have one for the hatchback/ wagon models.

The only single I can think of ATM is the Invidia N1 Street or Race.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

Unfortunately I do not see a listing on Greddy's website for a single exhaust for the;

2008-2010 Subaru WRX Sedan, they only have one for the hatchback/ wagon models.

The only single I can think of ATM is the Invidia N1 Street or Race.
The N1 is the only single exit available at the moment right now to my knowledge as well.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

Updated: Invidia N1 prices and pics added thanks to sblack82 :D

·
Registered
880 Posts

Love this thread. Great job to all.:tup:

·
Registered
114 Posts

really liking the p&l, just having trouble finding information on their site that states the one they have available to order is for the sedan.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
really liking the p&l, just having trouble finding information on their site that states the one they have available to order is for the sedan.
Give them a call. They haven't updated their website yet so it won't show. It is available right now though and you can order it. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts

Patiently waiting for Maddad/DaddysSCP to relay some information our way about their catback for the Sedans. I might hold off on buying one until i see what he has in store.
Quiet,well made and no drove is what i'de like :)

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Registered
28 Posts

Is there any benefit of having the dual pipes like the AMR tbe over something with a single pipe? Or is it not going to matter since the DP is probably 3" anyways?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts

i would love to know the differences between the p&l and amr turbo back. How much louder is the amr dual turbo back compared to the p&l turbo back both being catless. I hope someone with either exhaust could shed some light or someone that has herd both in person.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

i would love to know the differences between the p&l and amr turbo back. How much louder is the amr dual turbo back compared to the p&l turbo back both being catless. I hope someone with either exhaust could shed some light or someone that has herd both in person.
They are both extremely similar as far as piping diameter. The AMR would be different sounding because the dual pipes from the mid-pipe back. They are both fairly aggressive designs, each being 3 inches in diameter, so they probably are at the hierarchy of the loudness scale besides a straight pipe.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

Neg, and its not available in the US.
The Blitz will be obtainable soon. Idk how hard it will be but it will be available.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

Which exhaust do you think will push the most power?

I think the AMR and P&L being the only real full 3" exhaust look awesome and have alot of potential becuase they don't taper.

Correct me if I'm wrong. :p
I think the P&L and the AMR would be the best power makers as they are an absolute 3" all the way through unlike others that taper down to 2.5" at the Y-pipe. Or you could do the Invidia N1 which has been known to make some good power.

41 - 60 of 694 Posts