Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
As the title of the post indicates, I have some parts off my STi for sale. Here it is:

STi TMIC
Complete with all piping and blow-off valve
$600

STi Steering Wheel
Complete with airbag
$250

STi Trunk Lid/Wing
Black Java color, great condition, lid has one sheet of Dynamat extreme applied
$1000, for both
$600, seperate

STi Shocks/Springs
Only 4k miles on car, perfect condition
$850

STi Cat-Back
Only 4k miles on car, perfect condition
$200

The car only has 4000 miles on it, so all the parts are in nearly-new condition. The only reason I am selling these parts is due to their replacement with upgrades. All the work on the car has been done by MZM performance, and the car is featured on their website (http://www.mzmperformance.com/customercars.phtml?id=2513483933f98898f7a2f6) - its the 5th car down (the only black STi). You can also contact them to verify the condition of the parts, if you are so inclined.

Please post here, PM, AIM (number1racerboy) or email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW - thanks for all the interest everyone. However, since there are so many interested parties, the fairest way to sell this stuff might be Ebay - that way everyone can bid and have a chance to get whatever they want. If there is anything that doesn't sell via Ebay, then I'll post it back here.

As soon as I pick my car up this afternoon, I'll take some pictures of the parts and post them on Ebay.

Thanks again everyone!

~Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.