IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, since I've upgraded from a stock block to a built shortblock with a 1.5 XTR with supporting mods in my 07 STI, I have the following parts for sale (pics soon). All prices do not include shipping or Paypal fees. Local pickup is welcome, and I'll meet anywhere in the Knoxville area. Cash only for pickup, of course.

Aftermarket

1. ***SOLD*** GrimmSpeed Uppipe. Used about a year (May 2011 to August 2012), about 18k miles. Initially sprayed the UP with black VHT Flameproof and wrapped it with DEI Titanium exhaust wrap. After many heat cycles, the Flameproof has mostly flaked off, but is still on in spots. I threw the wrap away. Should fit all turbo WRX/STI/FXT/LGT according to GrimmSpeed here: GrimmSpeed. No hardware or gaskets are included. $105

2. ***SOLD*** Subaru Performance Tuning Short Ram Intake w/ Heatshield. Has 55k miles on the piping, filter, and heatshield. Filter was last cleaned about a year ago. $115

3. ***SOLD*** Silicione Intakes 90* Elbow. Used this with my stock and APS TMICs, worked great. Purchased from Intercooler Pipe Fabrication - Silicone Intake Systems Auto Parts. 2" ID, 2.375" OD. More info:Black Bend. Was using this with the APS TMIC. $15

4. ***SOLD*** Gimmick Motorsports Silicone Turbo Inlet. Purchased used a few years ago. Turbo was trimmed by the previous owner a bit where it attaches to the turbo, causing it not to fit my 1.5 XTR. I also had to trim 1/2" off the BPV return line connection to prevent crimping the BPV line with my stock turbo. Has worm gear clamp wear on the turbo side. $100

5. ***SOLD*** Header/Exhaust Wrap. Came with a set of Tomei equal length headers, did not use it (used DEI titanium exhaust wrap, instead). Size is 50mm wide by 15m in length (~ 2" x 49'). $25

6. ***SOLD*** APS TMIC. Purchased this used from a friend. It's in OK to rough shape. No leaks or anything, includes a y-pipe. Does not include the passenger side mounting bracket. I switched because this thing was too big for my tastes. $500

7. ***SOLD*** GrimmSpeed Ported and Polished Exhaust Manifold w/ Crosspipe. I purchased this used from a friend of mine when it was a month old. Ceramic coated by GrimmSpeed in black, and tapped for an EGT sensor (1/8" NPT) in the driver's side collector. He'd even trimmed the OEM heatshields to fit the manifold ends and xpipe! Fits 02-05 WRX and all STI/LGT according to GrimmSpeed here: GrimmSpeed. Additionally, I will part with the crosspipe from the manifold ends, but I will not separate the manifold pair. No hardware or gaskets are included. PNP Manifold w/ Crosspipe: $300, Manifold Separately: $200, Xpipe Separately: $125

OEM

1. ***SOLD*** Air Pump. Deleted and removed from the car, worked fine upon removal AFAIK. $40

2. ***SOLD*** VF43 Turbo. No shaft play. 60.5k, worked great when removed. Also has the infamous wastegate crack. $435

3. ***SOLD*** Blue Topfeed Injectors. 60.5k miles, worked well when removed. $215

4. ***SOLD*** 07 STI Fuel Pump. Worked great when removed. Has 57k miles. $20

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Whole Bunch of OEM & Aftermarket Power Parts

Bump. Added my GrimmSpeed PNP manifold, crosspipe, and uppipe to the mix. :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.