IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey... what a day for racing...a little cold but it was the last one of the year. met alot of cool people...if your on this you know who you are...blue sti...13.1 nice black stiw/gold 12.8 wow! white sti/w gold 12.5 holy [email protected]# those two were pretty hard to talk to. i think one had a good boost controller and an ecu flash/same with black one...along with ehaust mods....they never popped their hoods so i couldnt tell. the guy with the black with gold came by and said hey...that was cool...to see how my car would have looked with gold wheels. any how my best...(and also my first time ever on a strip) 13.5 respectable i think.... the day was great though overall there were seven sti's there and they got alot of interest...my plans have changed now...it's time to modify over the winter.......i want an 11 second car to beat that mitsu eclipse...it didnt even sound like it would stay running...but on the strip it screamed...it beat a supra...10.5 to 11.1 it was awesome...... i am accepting any tips on mods anyone has to [email protected] see ya next year at ne dragway. M

1 - 2 of 2 Posts