IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
A quick question, to pass emissions for NY state do I have to revert the COBB AP to stock form?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I thought this was a wrx problem only? Has anybody with STI's pass the NY inspection with out doing this with the AP?????? I need to get my inspection done next month guys.

How in the hell can my mustang pass with 385rwhp, headers and all bolt ons but just a little flash with the AP and I can't pass.

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
228 Posts
mikecsti said:
I thought this was a wrx problem only? Has anybody with STI's pass the NY inspection with out doing this with the AP?????? I need to get my inspection done next month guys.

How in the hell can my mustang pass with 385rwhp, headers and all bolt ons but just a little flash with the AP and I can't pass.

Thanks

Mike
I passed in my s/c Mustang last month. Long tube headers, the whole nine yards. I am about to go stage 2 on my 06 STI. I hope I don't run into the same problem come next April. That would suck.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to let you guys know I passed with no problems, that is with COBB stage 2 and NO cats at all. :D :D :D

·
Registered
566 Posts
same here,stg 2 ,aps catless,mechanical cel fix!

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
Irishsti said:
Just to let you guys know I passed with no problems, that is with COBB stage 2 and NO cats at all. :D :D :D

oh wow... what type of place did you get this done at, a gas station of some sort? I kept a high-flow in... but am glad to see you slide by in NY.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts