IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I think you'll have a hard time selling them for that much.

Also, from what I've been hearing from other people on the level of performance of these tires, if you don't need the money, I would recommend you keep them and try them out. You can always get all-seasons next year.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-bitabur- O.K. thanks! I guess I'm just worried because our spring has a lot of rain, and I know these tires are supposed to be real good for dry payvment, but I don't know if they would be good for a rainy spring. I don't really need the money, but thought they might not be the best tire for buffalo.

I guess I will give them a try if nobody wants em.

How much is resonable to sell these for???....I searched and saw other people selling for like $500 with 1000 miles on them.

The offer is still open until the winter is over and I need to put them on my car.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Keep those tires! They are not as bad in the rain as you would think. On wet roads after a rain they are great. I think you may regret not using them in the summer. They really have great dry weather traction for a factory installed tire. Then if you go with an all season radial at least you would know what you are missing. --Sin52

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Contact me if you are interested in selling OEM STI wheels and/or tires. For the right price, I may be interested if you are unable to sell them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.