IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used Greddy FMIC with a welded HKS BOV on it for sale.

It has been used for about 8k miles and is in good condition. Works perfectly. I can get some pics if needed.

$550 + shipping FIRM.

I will get some pics of it off the car tonight if it isn't sold yet. I will then post em up.

Here are a couple pics of it on the car:

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Did you ahve to cut the bumper beam a lot? Could you take a pic of the piping behind the passenger side fog light cover? -Mike

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is now off the car, so I cant take any pics of it on. I am not sure about the bumper beam as the FMIC was already on the car when I bought it. The bumper beam was off the car completely.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
wow...no one is buying this? but if you are really desperate to sell it..i have 350 ready to spend...either going to be hks kansai box or this :D

·
Registered
896 Posts
Man, if I had the money right now (I do, but I need to be responsible with it for a change ;)) I'd be all over this. Bump for a great deal!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, but I can't do $350. $550 is already a great deal. Quit being responsible and buy inexpensive parts for your car! :)

·
Registered
896 Posts
FromAP1toSTI said:
Sorry, but I can't do $350. $550 is already a great deal. Quit being responsible and buy inexpensive parts for your car! :)
There lays the problem...lol if I'm not responsible with it, then I can buy the parts, but with no car to put them on :lol:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
i know it's a great deal...but i have other things to buy before HIN. But if you are in a hurry to get rid of it...let me know....good luck with a sale. I not trying to lowball.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
bump...for great deal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.