IW STi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got a qr but haven’t gotten the hub yet. I put the wheel in the qr and it fits perfectly. But when I spin the qr to lock the wheel it gets stuck about 180 degrees from when the wheel should lock upright. The little slider doesn’t slide all the way down it just pokes out ever so slightly causing the wheel to lock in an upside down position. I’m not sure if when I attach it to the hub it will be fixed or not or if the qr is just broken, thanks!

·
Registered
SWP 2012 GR Hatch
761 Posts
I'd reach out to NRG or who you bought it from.
Personally, I'm not a fan of NRG and would go with Momo or Nardi if I was going bagless.

Reactions: Karlot

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd reach out to NRG or who you bought it from.
Personally, I'm not a fan of NRG and would go with Momo or Nardi if I was going bagless.
Yea I’m waiting for responses from both but honestly not too big of a deal it still locks in normally and shouldn’t be spinning the wheel a full 360 in the hub anyway lol but would be nice to have a functioning qr 🙄 I’ll look into momo and nardi tho appreciate your help!!🤟

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Yea I’m waiting for responses from both but honestly not too big of a deal it still locks in normally and shouldn’t be spinning the wheel a full 360 in the hub anyway lol but would be nice to have a functioning qr 🙄 I’ll look into momo and nardi tho appreciate your help!!🤟
works bell is another popular company that makes high quality products. i personally wouldnt trust nrg.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts