IW STi Forum banner

81 - 100 of 142 Posts

·
Former Site Owner
6,258 Posts
Re: IWSTI ABS License Plate Frames (Pics) ***Sample Arrived 12/14/07***

Pics...Pics...Pics...(attached)

sorry for the crappy quality of my camera. Before anyone jumps to conclusions, the letters are not vinyl stickers. I thought they were at first when I opened up the package. They are part of the frame. I love it!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Re: IWSTI ABS License Plate Frames (Pics on post 82) ***Sample Arrived 12/14/07***

For some reason, I can't see the pics, no permission from my account????!?

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Re: IWSTI ABS License Plate Frames (Pics on post 82) ***Sample Arrived 12/14/07***

WOW, they look awesome!! :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
150 Posts

I don't have access to that page either.

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts

Nice, I could use 3!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

CHEA!!! those look sweet!!! so umm...group buy when where

·
Extra thug sauce please
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #92

Wow Kevin, absolutely incredible. It brought a tear to my when i saw the pics! :lol: Anyway, once up for sale, i hope everyone enjoys them, i certainly will. I am super glad to contribute to this site. Also, i think everyone should thank Kevin for taking the time to get these produced and on to our STi's. Thanks again bro.

-Shaun

·
Registered
6,521 Posts

Very classy looking frame. I like how the letters pop out.

I love the IWSTI Chihuahua! that pic is going in my slideshow screensaver.

·
Registered
150 Posts

Damn..I can't roll these. The Minnesota registration tabs are on the bottom of the plate and cannot be covered. Looks like these would cover them. Don't need an extra excuse for the fuzz to pull me over, it just leads to more tickets and harrassment.

They look great though. Wish I could get one.

·
Former Site Owner
6,258 Posts

Damn..I can't roll these. The Minnesota registration tabs are on the bottom of the plate and cannot be covered. Looks like these would cover them. Don't need an extra excuse for the fuzz to pull me over, it just leads to more tickets and harrassment.

They look great though. Wish I could get one.
Subiedave, I will see what I can do about having a plate made for your state but I can't promise anything soon. I am swamped at the moment. Lets stay in touch and see what we can work out for you!

·
Former Site Owner
6,258 Posts

So when can I purchase one?
I am placing the order today...so ~2-3 weeks

Wow Kevin, absolutely incredible. It brought a tear to my when i saw the pics! :lol: Anyway, once up for sale, i hope everyone enjoys them, i certainly will. I am super glad to contribute to this site. Also, i think everyone should thank Kevin for taking the time to get these produced and on to our STi's. Thanks again bro.
-Shaun
Thank you again for your contribution Shaun.

Very classy looking frame. I like how the letters pop out.

I love the IWSTI Chihuahua! that pic is going in my slideshow screensaver.
Yeah, the 3D style Shaun suggested is awesome. My GF's dog, but I suppose I now have to make some IWSTI commercials for it to be the IWSTI Chihuahua. She thanks you for your comments. :D

·
Registered
566 Posts

WOW!!! those look great. Put me down for 2 please. I can finally get the dang dealership frames off my car. Job Well Done Sir!! Thank You :tup:

·
Registered
80 Posts

Any idea on cost yet? I would take 1 or 2 depending on $

81 - 100 of 142 Posts