IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Speaker Install Questions

Just wanted to say that I had a great time at the meet yesterday. I am so glad we took a little "detour" back from Summit Point and stopped by. I only wish I could have stayed longer.

Anyway....I think we should definitely do it again (and again). The two cars are so close to each other (like brother and sister ) that its only natural for the owners to meet. Also the crowd was really good (i.e. mature).

See you guys soon,

Filip
Black EVO

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oct 25 import wars epping nh

wojo said:
I think we should definitely do it again (and again). The two cars are so close to each other (like brother and sister) that its only natural for the owners to meet.
we're of like minds on this. couldn't have said it better.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yeh it was great meeting you guys at the meet, Wojo evo was looking menacing...maybe next time you can give me a quick spin on what I missed in not purchasing. 4MLA1FN that white with gold definetly looks sharp, didn't think white would look that intense but now I'm thinking I should have got white instead of silver. I hope there are more meets to come and maybe we can actually go out for dinner next time.... :wink: heh, heh
If any of you are interested on going on a scenic mountain drive as in Blue ridge mountains....let me know...Ok take care and be well.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey StrikTerorInst, nice to finally put a face with a screenname. :) they have these meet occasionally, but i doubt there's be any in the winter. next spring. and next year, we'll have to try to do a mid-atlantic meet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts