IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired Admin
3,250 Posts
To view your posts you can click on your name and then hit view more posts by "your name." To see new posts since your last visit, just click "new posts" on the top of the page.

B

·
0 Posts
Question, when you hit new posts does it show the new ones from you last visit?

·
Retired Admin
3,250 Posts
You know what, my mistake. It only shows new posts in general, not since your last visit.

I'll have to look in to how you do that exactly. I'm sure it has to have that feature somewhere...

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ben said:
You know what, my mistake. It only shows new posts in general, not since your last visit.

I'll have to look in to how you do that exactly. I'm sure it has to have that feature somewhere...
Ben, that would be nice. "Viewing new posts since my last visit" is something I did all the time. Also the New Posts link at the top of the page seems to just give the last 100 new posts and, from experience, there are usually around ~200 new posts in a typical 24 hour period.

·
Retired Admin
3,250 Posts
Apparently it is a hack / add-on that can be installed. I'm still getting all the bugs out of just the "stock" vbulletin. When everything is working perfectly I'll go ahead and start modding the boards ;).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts