IW STi Forum banner

NOT mad at the dealer anymore. I GOT IT!!!!!!!

3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  EvoVIIIvSTi 
#1 ·
*EDIT* i got it pics below

danget. I put down 2k deposit on a white STi wiht gold wheels Monday. the dealer "dealer traded" it wiht another sti on Tue morning. and had it there tue after noon. Originaly i was suposed to get he car at 4pm yesterday afternoon. but they called around 5 and said it wasnt going to be ready and it will be ready tomamrow(WEdsnesday. TODAY) morning. so ive called the dealership 3 times and the salemans personal cell phone twice today and havent been able to get in touch with him. I ahvnet been able ot get any sleep the last couple nights cause ive been so excited. i used to drool over the 22B 5 years ago. and the P1 edition too. and then found out sti was comign to america in 2002. and im -1 days away from getting one. NEGATIVE. that meens i shoulda gotten it yesterday. danget. i just need to VENT.

If the subaru dealership doesnt call me int eh next cupple of minutes im going to have to wait till toamrow because the guy buying my old car is alreayd on his way here. Subaru isgonahave to stay open late today or something.

Oh and this is my first post. whats up guys. ive been reading througt this forum for a little over a month.

*EDIT*

OK right after i made this post i finaly got in touch wihtthe skuby dealer. they said it was ready and for me to come get it..

WOOOOOOO first time ever drving a STi. im still brakign it in so didndt get to crazy. But i can tell its gona be a awsome car. Im also gona have AC/ smooth ride / And not a noisy cockpit anymore either. I am very stoked about this.

this is the car i sold to get the sti

its a 94 has about 750 hp. i was over the whole i have a billion HP i can beat you up thing, and wanted to move to more reliable and funner things.

selling that car and getting a sti is one of the best decisions ive made yet.

Well this is the only pic i could take of it before it got to dark. More will come tomarow

See less See more
#2 ·
Hang in there bro. I got an '05 CGM STi on the way and i too can barely contain myself. I got a test drive at a local dealer this friday ust for the hell of it. It will be my second time in an STi and my frist time brhind the wheel.

Welcom to the forum. If you ever need any parts for the car, be sure to check out our vendors.

#5 ·
Once the dealer makes the sale they don't care anymore. If it's not going to be ready for three days, fine, just tell me that up front. I have never had a car ready when it was promised. Well my STi got here a month early, but the dealer didn't really have anything to do with that...

anyway, congrats!

#8 ·
you think you had it bad wating a couple days? I'm on my 4th week of the car being on order. the best guess the dealer has is it'll be 2 MORE WEEKS! I don't know how much more i can take. Anticipation can be fun, for a couple days, but 6 weeks?! gimme a break

#10 ·
evilSTi7 said:
you think you had it bad wating a couple days? I'm on my 4th week of the car being on order. the best guess the dealer has is it'll be 2 MORE WEEKS! I don't know how much more i can take. Anticipation can be fun, for a couple days, but 6 weeks?! gimme a break

*made a new name because my boss wants to become a vendor here.*

theres no way i coulda done that. i coudlnt wait 6 days let alone 6 weeks

heres some more pics,

#12 ·
Welcome to the forums! Damn shame you had to sell the Supra, 750Hp sure must have been a lot of fun. Anyway, welcome again and have fun with your STi.

#14 ·
KINGLEH@GSC said:
evilSTi7 said:
well actually. i found out the car is in and i'll be picking up tomorrow!! :D
thank god the wait is over. But i'm not ganna be able to function too well tomorrow before i get the car.

#15 ·
KINGLEH@GSC said:
evilSTi7 said:
thank god the wait is over. But i'm not ganna be able to function too well tomorrow before i get the car.

#16 ·
AndyH said:
Welcome to the forums! Damn shame you had to sell the Supra, 750Hp sure must have been a lot of fun. Anyway, welcome again and have fun with your STi.

It wasnt to hard to let it go. The guy that bought it had to wait on me for 30 minutes because i was getting the STI in a near by town. Kinda funny how thigns work out. I had it for 2 years and it gave me more touble then fun. But the feeling of that much HP is an amazing thing.

i wont mis it at all. because i got my 240 that is more fun then the supra. and almost as fast when both on pump gas.

heres the weekend worrior where as my sti is the daily driver.

89 240SX. 390RWHP 2,726pounds

#17 ·
evilSTi7 said:
KINGLEH@GSC said:
evilSTi7 said:
awsome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.