IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking for r205 badges and I usually see them for around 100 after shipping. But this seller wants $150 shipped.. Is this the normal going rate? I only need one side and came across rallysport. I could get one side for about 60 shipped. Is this ebayer selling at a good price?

Subaru Impreza STI WRX Side Badge Emblem Black R205 JDM | eBay

PS He also lists the wrong part number...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ive been looking for r205 badges and I usually see them for around 100 after shipping. But this seller wants $150 shipped.. Is this the normal going rate? I only need one side and came across rallysport. I could get one side for about 60 shipped. Is this ebayer selling at a good price?

Subaru Impreza STI WRX Side Badge Emblem Black R205 JDM | eBay

PS He also lists the wrong part number...
I paid less than Rallisport from AVOJDM, both sides with shipping from Japan was approx 85$, and it showed up on my door in 4 days. try Avo JDM. I asked RS if they pricematched said no and Deleted my question. I have asked it a few more time just because they pissed me off

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Pissed off because they deleted your question?

I emailed them today and asked about price matching and the answer of why they don't was reasonable and understandable.

Personally they have one of the best websites and customer support, although they may not have the lowest prices.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.