1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
is that don beyer on rt 1?? that's where i got mine also! were you the one who got the blue/gold in the first shipment? (hopefully you're still on.)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4MLA1FN said:
is that don beyer on rt 1?? that's where i got mine also! were you the one who got the blue/gold in the first shipment? (hopefully you're still on.)
Yup!! Did you get the other blue with silver wheels or one of the white ones? Hopefully you didnt get sucked into their "market adjustment" fee!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
very cool to connect with you and to see you're on the forum. i got the white/gold. you picked up yours the day before i got mine. and no, i didn't get sucked into that stupid market adjustment fee. in fact, there's a thread on the forum about my experience dealing with that. kinda funny to read it now.

what's your mileage now? i'm at around 3800. any pinging problems? do you live in the area? i'm surprised i haven't seen you on the road. i live basically across the street (to the north) of mt vernon.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
4MLA1FN said:
very cool to connect with you and to see you're on the forum. i got the white/gold. you picked up yours the day before i got mine. and no, i didn't get sucked into that stupid market adjustment fee. in fact, there's a thread on the forum about my experience dealing with that. kinda funny to read it now.

what's your mileage now? i'm at around 3800. any pinging problems? do you live in the area? i'm surprised i haven't seen you on the road. i live basically across the street (to the north) of mt vernon.
believe it or not I just hit 900 miles...not even my 1000 break in yet!! I'm still keeping it under 4000 rpms and its a pain! I live in falls Church ..night be the reason why we havent crossed paths. Have you seen this thread yet? http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4157409#post4157409 A few of us locally are organizing a drive through the area.. mostly to burn off break-in miles for those STI newbees! Interested?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
sounds like an extended lunch break is on order. ;) thanks for the thread pointer. i hadn't seen it; i need to spend more time over in naisoc/mid-atlantic. how was the drive? how many stis showed up?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4MLA1FN said:
sounds like an extended lunch break is on order. ;) thanks for the thread pointer. i hadn't seen it; i need to spend more time over in naisoc/mid-atlantic. how was the drive? how many stis showed up?
That was the warm up drive (I didnt make it..not enough notice..about 4 cars I am told). The "official" drive is being headed by Janq and has not happened yet.. Looking at August. There are over a dozen interested drivers so it should be a good time :lol:
[/img]

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
skieman said:
TThe "official" drive is being headed by Janq and has not happened yet.. Looking at August. There are over a dozen interested drivers so it should be a good time :lol:
i'm outa town almost every weekend in august. bummer. hopefully it'll be late august. i'll monitor the threads. thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
hey! you're doing the seat replacement! cool! i've gotta see that. i work at GMU. i'll be doing some long days here at the office next week. when/where would be a good time?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey. I'm basically free late in the afternoon ,like around 4PM Let me know. Thanks by the way for the tech on the seats. I'll try to do it.
Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh by the way, I just took delivery of my EVO 8 3 days ago. To remind me the STI is superior in Exterior and Interior design and ergonomics.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
uh, what are you saying. you now own an evo and an sti? how can one guy be so freaking lucky? happy for you; sad to be me. :)

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
MikeTBF said:
Hey. I'm basically free late in the afternoon ,like around 4PM Let me know. Thanks by the way for the tech on the seats. I'll try to do it.
cool. let's shoot for wednesday. i'll send you my contact info via pm.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just got mine this past weekend. only at 150... wah wah wah... sux... hahaha... i'm in centreville... silver/silver... can't wait to go for a group ride and show our rides ;) keep me posted :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ride is coming up...stay tuned for info.. more than a dozen interested parties!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts