IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone from North East TN, close to Bristol??

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm from there, but live in MS now. I grew up in Kingsport. Sorry, but looking forward to bringing the STi home and driving it there.

Fred

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
give me a PM when you come down and we can hang out w/ the STi's

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sounds good. I've been looking at the Tail of the Dragon site with US 129 over in Deals Gap in NC. Sounds cool 318 curves in 11 miles.

Fred

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah my best friend took his TL1000R on that all the time, all he does is rave on how cool it is.

M

·
0 Posts
When you go out there, there are so many sweet roads around it as well, you guys can come in off the Cheroholla skyway, straight into fontana and hit all of the stuff easily, :)

That area is amazing. Let me know if you ever go out there, I'm only about 4 hours away, I could be easily talked into a minii STi meet.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
19's??

we should hook up a meet out there this summer, that would be soo sweet. now would be a good time w/ all the trees turing colors but i like summer better. also by summer i'll have it broke in i only got 130 miles on it so far

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: aps makes 411 at the crank and GPmoto make 430

I like it, Pick a date, sometime after March and I'm in. I was looking at going the weekend of Nov. 15th, but nothing solid yet, just the idea. I'm at 2000 finally.

Fred

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm only at 180 right now we should really think about doing this, and we should get as many people as possable.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm in Johnson City.. picked up my STI at Wallace in bristol on monday.. I'm here pretty much all winter until the Race season picks back up in march. I've rode the gap a bunch on my bikes, but never been there in a car. US421 in shady valley is another fun road and it's in our back yard

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats on the new STi. I do miss the mountains. I'm starting to think about a trip home in April. Weather should be great and I should just beat the tourists coming for the wild flowers in the spring. When I pick a date, I'll post here and try to meet as many of you as I can when I'm in the area.

Fred

·
Registered
43 Posts
STUPID EBAY LINK OF THE DAY!!!

Thanks man, sounds like a plan. Just be sure to let us know, and I'm sure we'll come out and play :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I took my R6 to the gap about 8 months ago and I had a blast! I can't wait to pull my R6 with my STi so I can enjoy both! If you go on a weekend be sure to check out Killboy.com!!!

Will

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm from that area. I was actually in Bristol last weekend. I went to Ride Revolution's awd dyno day. My family still lives there and I visit often.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
RE: screw in tire

lets bring this back from the dead.. im in johnson city and used to live in erwin.. i work with liquidr1.. if you guys wanna hit some pretty insane mountain roads then their in erwin and nc border.. lets get somthing togather sometime guys ...

·
Registered
206 Posts
hey man lets met up sometime. i work up at ride revolution if you are ever up there just ask for me

·
Registered
173 Posts
RE: Owners of Prodrive PFF7 wheels

im in johnson city...let me know if anyone ever goes up us421

1 - 20 of 24 Posts