IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings!

For sale are a few Voodoo13 Goodies. The Voodoo13 Rear Toe Arms, Eccentric Lockout Kit, and Rear Trailing Arms have seen less than 100 miles of use. Zero issues whatsoever. The Rear Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks are brand new, unopened. Prices will be firm.

‣ [Like New]: Voodoo13 Rear Toe Arms & Eccentric Lockout Kit: $275 + shipping
‣ [Like New]: Voodoo13 Rear Trailing Arms: $300 + shipping
‣ [Brand New]: Voodoo13 Rear Adjustable Sway Bar Endlinks (will include stickers): $180 + shipping

I do not mind shipping these, however the buyer will be responsible for paying for shipping (if parts are purchased individually). I will pay out of my own pocket to insure the packages. If all (3) are purchased together, I will pay for shipping and get the parts out to you ASAP via USPS Priority Mail (or UPS Ground, whichever is cheaper for me). I will send you an invoice through PayPal.

Local pick-ups are preferred and will be prioritized. I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Reason for sale: These are extra parts laying around in my garage and want to make room in garage.

If you have any questions, send me a PM. I will get back to you within <2 hours.

Platform Compatibility:
All Subarus with an Rear Multi-Link Suspension:
-> 08+ Subaru WRX & WRX STI's
-> 2012+ Subaru/Toyota/Scion FRS & BRZ & 86 Twins

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! Prices for Voodoo13 Rear Toe Arms & Voodoo13 Rear Trailing Arms have been reduced.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts