IW STi Forum banner

81 - 100 of 49898 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Peleg said:
Excuse the rant, but I was trying to install my door sill kit.

Looks like the front sills need to be bent a bit to fit better, can anyone help with that? I'm guessing I need one of these mechanical metal benders (sorry not sure what's it's called exactly)

Any help appreciated.

Just bend it over the door sill :lol: It shall want to go into place after doing so.

-Gio

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
East Bay STi said:
Just bend it over the door sill :lol: It shall want to go into place after doing so.

-Gio
Tried that, didn't work.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
work sucks, working on sundaysucks more!

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
I went up to Bodega bay for a Land Rover off-road thing. My dad let me drive the whole time:tup::D Definetly not as fun as road racing......not even close actually:lol:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
flatthump said:
I went up to Bodega bay for a Land Rover off-road thing. My dad let me drive the whole time:tup::D Definetly not as fun as road racing......not even close actually:lol:

Sounds like fun though, I actually think off road like that is somewhat boring, even rock crawling, I love to get in Pre-Runner and do some jumping and getting loose in the sand or mud. I used to work for 4Wheel Parts, so I have seen my share of cool trucks, and toys to play with like snadrails that are 13B Turbo, and 20B Turbo powered :eek: I still love to open track cars though the best.

-Gio

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
SUBIRU said:
everywhere i go, i hear of creowrx (mike) spec b. i must see this.

Better bring your stunnas, car will definitely blind you if you do not have some on :lol:

Oh yeah nice meeting you Mike, too bad you took off so early, I understand you have a long drive :D

-Gio

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Seems like I am bored now, just got done test driving a EVO9 MR a few hours ago and I have been bored since I got home. STi has a second class feeling to me right now, also tired from no sleep and having to drive to San Jo this morning and hanging out with family, sometimes I hate going down there, although Capitol Mitsu was fun on my way home :D

-Gio

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
aw man you shoulda hit me up, i live like 5 mins from capital automall.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
woo! haha now it fits and isnt a long column!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
I'm in SC now. Wish I could bring the STi here, I'm going on a drive on Ocean Highway tomorrow in my mighty 5.0L V8 Grand Marquie....:lol:

Pictures to follow.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
i'm so f'ing boooooored....i'm singing this in an english accent........check out my dad's new bike: 05 R1200 GS

so i get his old bike....!!

Some old pictures i took of his old bike it's 980 cc and has brembos...r1100 gs

i'm hyped....no more daily driving the STi:D :D :D :D

81 - 100 of 49898 Posts