6,540 Posts
haha jurgen i live like 5 mins from you guys too hahahaha

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
StoreBoght said:
oh, i thought its you that does the detailing

It is me! LOL

SUBIRU's car underwent the "transformation", you can read all about it in his journal.

I decided to price myself more competativly after doing some market research, and STi owners get a discount on top of the price slashing I've already done.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
StoreBoght said:
oh, i thought its you that does the detailing
peleg does do the detailing, i think he just wanted you to talk to me b/c i was one of the first cars to be detailed. he does an exceptional job.

you can help him along since that speeds up the process, if not, prepare to wait 5 hrs.

he's very methodical and systematic. everything has a precise order. anyway, the drive to danville is a bit far, but its worth it.

check the journal for pictures.

·
Registered
585 Posts
SUBIRU said:
peleg does do the detailing, i think he just wanted you to talk to me b/c i was one of the first cars to be detailed. he does an exceptional job.

you can help him along since that speeds up the process, if not, prepare to wait 5 hrs.

he's very methodical and systematic. everything has a precise order. anyway, the drive to danville is a bit far, but its worth it.

check the journal for pictures.
I see, thanks. Danville isnt too far for me since my folks live there and I work in Walnut Creek.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Peleg said:
It is me! LOL

SUBIRU's car underwent the "transformation", you can read all about it in his journal.

I decided to price myself more competativly after doing some market research, and STi owners get a discount on top of the price slashing I've already done.
Cool, can you give me the rundown on your service here or on pm?

what days, what processes, where in danville, how much for a 4 door 2002 jetta?

thanks
david

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Storeboght your sig is killing me thats cool as hell

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
Put in my steering bushings yesterday. The car drives nicer on the freeway and doesn't tramline as much. Quicker responce also. Definetly worth it imho:tup: :tup:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
flatthump said:
Put in my steering bushings yesterday. The car drives nicer on the freeway and doesn't tramline as much. Quicker responce also. Definetly worth it imho:tup: :tup:
you posted in the other thread about problems, got that fixed and out of the way?

if it really is worth it, would a free lunch or dinner bribe you into helping install mine?

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
Can someone post the june meet up on some evo forums?

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
KiTsuNe said:
Can someone post the june meet up on some evo forums?

I posted it in NorCal Evo.

Man I can't sleep............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
StoreBoght said:
Cool, can you give me the rundown on your service here or on pm?

what days, what processes, where in danville, how much for a 4 door 2002 jetta?

thanks
david
Checkout the "Peleg's Guide to detailing" sticky thread in the exterior section. I go over everything and it also includes write ups on other sub topics.

A full detail is $150, includes everything except engine detail, which is an extra $30.

Service is by appointment only. Weekdays mid-afternoon until sundown. Bring a book or something to keep you busy, unless you'd like to help out.

Weekends, Saturday early morning or mid afternoon until sundown.

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
well if you get an 06sti gimme your 04's lip!

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
Yaaayyyyyyy. I get my car back today:tup: :)

I think im gunna install my Rear diff bushings. If anybody has something small they'd like to install, gimme a call or PM

Steve

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
East Bay STi said:
I will be there. By then I will have made up my mind :D 06 STi or EVO 9 MR :)

-Gio

Let me know if you're going to the Mitsu dealer.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Door sill kit help

Excuse the rant, but I was trying to install my door sill kit.

Looks like the front sills need to be bent a bit to fit better, can anyone help with that? I'm guessing I need one of these mechanical metal benders (sorry not sure what's it's called exactly)

Any help appreciated.

61 - 80 of 49899 Posts