IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 49895 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Well I cant complain to much. Yous guys are paying me. HAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (mad scientist laugh)

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
SUBIRU said:
hey steve, get your suspension done yet?
hehee. Not yet B. I've never had a dealer work on my car, so I didnt want to bring it in there with the suspension on. As soon as I get in back from the 15k service Im slapp'n all the parts on.:D

I can hardly wait...lol

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
nice! i think i skipped my 15k service at the dealer and performed the inspection and usual oil change myself. changed the cabin filter and oil. just checked the brakes to see if they were still good, which they were. will def go in for a 30K tune up tho.

·
Registered
12,474 Posts
dannyc1225 said:
anyone from santa clara/ san jose here?, im going to be studying mechanical/civil engineering there next year!
*raises hand*

used to live just about on the santa clara border with san jose.
but we moved into a new house last weekend. we're still in san jose, but in the blossom valley area now. (close to 87 & capitol express)

J.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
If a fly had no wings would you call it a walk?

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
steveee you never called me today!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
jph said:
*raises hand*

used to live just about on the santa clara border with san jose.
but we moved into a new house last weekend. we're still in san jose, but in the blossom valley area now. (close to 87 & capitol express)

J.
holy moly jurgen! you live pretty close to me.. i live off of capitol expressway and silvercreek. haha.. probably 7 mins from there. we should meet up more often.. how the sways treatin' u.

to everyone else..

i'm pretty bored too.. we should have met up or something, like an unannounced short notice quickie sti meet up somewhere, bowl, eat, minigolf.. something!!

·
Registered
12,474 Posts
SUBIRU said:
holy moly jurgen! you live pretty close to me.. i live off of capitol expressway and silvercreek. haha.. probably 7 mins from there. we should meet up more often.. how the sways treatin' u.
holy moly Subiru! i can't believe someone actually remembered my name and can spell it too ;)

the sways are treating me just fine, thanks :) haven't put them through a good test yet, but so far, they seem to do the trick.

yeah, shoot me a PM if you'd like to meet up sometime, i could use a guide in this area, i'm having a hard time finding some nice restaurants overhere.

i did notice another blue sti at the albertsons parking last weekend. that wasn't you was it ?

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
^^^ I do the same.

Got my haircut today. So I'm sitting there and this woman is cutting my hair, asking me all sorts of questions.....hold and behold, her fine @$$ daughter stops by, Blonde, SMOKING BODY! I was like, damn that is a great mod for the STi!

Didn't want to put her on the spot so I gave her my digits. Her foot was in a cast. Her ex boyfriend crashed his IS350 and she broke her foot. Sounds like she needs a boyfriend who can drive. Sign me up! :)

·
Registered
585 Posts
^^^so how much for a detail?

·
Registered
585 Posts
oh, i thought its you that does the detailing

41 - 60 of 49895 Posts