IW STi Forum banner

49881 - 49891 of 49891 Posts

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
My Co-worker bought a used 2010 STi. So he found out I owned a modded STi in the past. I told him what mods to get and in what order and he blew me off.

Next day he comes to work and tells me I was RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING. (I guess the kid did some homework that night)

Is the oil pickup tube still an issue with the EJ257? I know the turbo is different on the later models and I understand the waste gate housing doesn't crack anymore?

My long lost dream of owning an MK4 Supra is just getting further and further away as prices just keep climbing. Maybe in 5-10 years............

I see that several people got into newer STi's so congrats to all of you. I have this kid in my neighborhood with a modded 2018 but I haven't chatted with him yet.

My friend runs the Cars N Coffee here in Durham, NC but I can't even show up since I work swingshift............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but then I get a 3 day weekend.

ISF is doing good. I don't know why I want to mod this car, it just hauls ass.

Hope you are all well.

Cheers,

Peleg.

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Ah Peleg and we thought those numbers were great.

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
Another Saturday spent at work.......................story of my life.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, newbie here. Just introducing myself. Bay Area, 2014 STi Hatch. Starting to do light modification.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Agreed. Sucks ass so I just don;t even come to the site much anymore, other than to update my build thread. Can't even filter searches by sub category anymore if you are looking for information on say, suspension related topics...

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Agreed. Sucks ass so I just don;t even come to the site much anymore, other than to update my build thread. Can't even filter searches by sub category anymore if you are looking for information on say, suspension related topics...
Unfortunately seems like this is the new "go to" for forum layout. :(

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Car is officially for sale

49881 - 49891 of 49891 Posts