IW STi Forum banner

49861 - 49880 of 49891 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
RBMS. You're probably better stopping by or at least calling. Most folks are too busy for email and whatnot.
Awesome! Thanks for the suggestion, I'm in communication with them. Now I just have to buy the exhaust and schedule an appointment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
New STI owner in Norcal here. Live in the Santa Cruz Mountains just outside of Los Gatos. Doesn't seem to be much activity in here, though.

Anyone been tuned recently by GST? I've had good luck talking with them through email and seem like a responsive shop. They makes some pretty steep claims on being premier Sub shop so I'm wondering what your experiences are...

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Nice to see this thread is still alive and kicking!

New STI owner in Norcal here. Live in the Santa Cruz Mountains just outside of Los Gatos. Doesn't seem to be much activity in here, though.

Anyone been tuned recently by GST? I've had good luck talking with them through email and seem like a responsive shop. They makes some pretty steep claims on being premier Sub shop so I'm wondering what your experiences are...
My experiences with them for basic tune-up has been pretty good.

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
Bump! What's new out there?

Coming to visit 02/13...............Not much knew here. 2 new tires and bushings on the way.

Really want the PPE headers and some exhaust, want more power!

Car is paid off now.

Miss my 2004 STi..........last I traced it, it was in Manteca..........I'd be curious to see what condition it is in.

Cheers,

Peleg.

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Bump! What's new out there?

Coming to visit 02/13...............Not much knew here. 2 new tires and bushings on the way.

Really want the PPE headers and some exhaust, want more power!

Car is paid off now.

Miss my 2004 STi..........last I traced it, it was in Manteca..........I'd be curious to see what condition it is in.

Cheers,

Peleg.
Peleg, Old School here and still have my 2004 STi that I bought in June 2003. Miss all the old folks from the group. Glad you stopped in, take care.

·
Registered
10,953 Posts
Hey kids. I'm lurking on here selling some parts. Thought I'd check in.:)

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm back guys in a 19 sti, was gone for almost 12 years! I miss these forums and hope everyone is doing well!

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
I'm back guys in a 19 sti, was gone for almost 12 years! I miss these forums and hope everyone is doing well!
That's awesome. It's been almost 10 years since I sold mine. I would like to get another one, but it won't be for a while.

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
Hello.

Nice avatar! Reminds me of my recruit days with them.....LOL, they came on this forum looking at my posts......needless to say, I didn't make it to the CHP. (No love lost)

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
Saw this hot girl leaving WholeFoods in Cary NC in a 2013? Black STi sedan.......wasn't in my ISF, otherwise would have caught up to her.

Does any of you ever visit NC?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey NorCal folks,

This is josh from i-club. I am in the market for a clean 2015+ STi. And hoping to find one by the Sept BAM. Please pm me if you know of any. Needs to be smog-able, clean title, no accidents, less than say $28k (thats a bit high for me, but I am actively saving to try to bump that up). I live in Moraga in the East Bay.

CHeers!

josh

·
Registered
13,618 Posts

I still got my dyno sheets from 2005.............. 262 AWHP / 293 AWTQ: Titek catted DP, APS 65mm CAI, Walbro 255 fuel pump. Car ran like garbage on the off the shelf stage 2 map. Run like a bad ass out of hell after GST made about 5 dyno passes on it. Destroyed plenty of Mustangs and BMW's.

Fun memories...............I wish I had a dash cam back in those days, all I got are photos of the car.

49861 - 49880 of 49891 Posts