IW STi Forum banner

49841 - 49860 of 49891 Posts

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
Hey there old man ;)
OMG to the LOL, it's Broady!!!!

Doing well Sir, working the swing shift at HPE here in Morrisville, NC.

Almost done paying off the ISF, thinking of getting back into another STi.

Did you buy a 2018?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
OMG to the LOL, it's Broady!!!!

Doing well Sir, working the swing shift at HPE here in Morrisville, NC.

Almost done paying off the ISF, thinking of getting back into another STi.

Did you buy a 2018?
I did... It's so pretty, lol. Is the ISF not cutting it or are you just missing your roots?

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
I did... It's so pretty, lol. Is the ISF not cutting it or are you just missing your roots?
The ISF is the best car I've ever owned, planning to keep it. Too much fun, almost put me in jail back in July.

Miss my turbo/boost/AWD.............trying to re-live my youth and get back to the roots sort of speak.

So funny, already looked at a Stage 2 package, Recaro seats, Defi gauges...........LOL

Thinking of a 2011 to 2013 sedan.....

I'd buy my old car back, but I don't know what condition it is........ or who has it. (Last I checked it was in Manteca, CA)

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
Got a 2005 Toyota Highlander I should sell. God I hate selling cars I like.......such a good car.

I got too many cars. LOL

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Got a 2005 Toyota Highlander I should sell. God I hate selling cars I like.......such a good car.

I got too many cars. LOL
I know how to solve your "too many" cars issue. Get married and have kids. You'll be keeping your Highlander and selling your ISF in no time, lol.

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
I know how to solve your "too many" cars issue. Get married and have kids. You'll be keeping your Highlander and selling your ISF in no time, lol.
I will be selling my soul on eBay before I get rid of my ISF.

Get married? Doubt it..............:)

Life is far too glorious right now.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Anyone semi near Modesto have a GD with the Invidia Q300 installed? Looking to hear it. I've had the G300 but want something less noticeable as far as looks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Anyone semi near Modesto have a GD with the Invidia Q300 installed? Looking to hear it. I've had the G300 but want something less noticeable as far as looks.
You should try the Cobb one bro. Looks very similar to stock but cleaner, sounds great. My buddy got one on his wagon and he loves it. Draws the ear but not the eye. As far as i know, most subie exhausts (especially single muffler) are pretty flashy and big when it comes to the looks. Only ones I could think of would be the cobb or the invidia n1 without the Ti tip. hope this helps

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Eric is gone but not forgotten....Just meet him once.....Gun range....Livermore CA.....It crushed a lot of us of how and why he took his own life...I can still see his smile.... He was a Cool dude.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good East Bay shop to buy/install an exhaust?

I've tried getting ahold of GST in Hayward but they don't respond to voice mail or email. I'm done with them.

Anyway, I want to get either the Cobb exhaust or R400 on my 17 STI. Just looking for a reputable shop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

49841 - 49860 of 49891 Posts