·
Registered
13,629 Posts
MorePSiTehBett4 said:
what kind of car?

03 E46 S3 (Dinan Supercharged) / SMG

Dinan full titanium exhaust.

HRE's with big fat rubber.

410 RWHP or there abouts. (Based on Dinan's dyno)

I make sure to go to the bathroom before I ride in that car so I don't $%^^ in my pants.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Peleg said:
03 E46 S3 (Dinan Supercharged) / SMG

Dinan full titanium exhaust.

HRE's with big fat rubber.

410 RWHP or there abouts. (Based on Dinan's dyno)

I make sure to go to the bathroom before I ride in that car so I don't $%^^ in my pants.

sounds like a bad azz beemer....:)

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
MorePSiTehBett4 said:
sounds like a bad azz beemer....:)
It is, he recently re-worked his suspension and also the frame to handle the additional power.

The SMG is really awesome, smooth and very fast shifts. A very angry monster indeed. I'm still waiting for google to host the video I shot of it, but perhaps I will try to host it somewhere else.

More videos to follow.

I would like to see how this car does against the new Z06, that would be a really good race.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Peleg said:
It is, he recently re-worked his suspension and also the frame to handle the additional power.

The SMG is really awesome, smooth and very fast shifts. A very angry monster indeed. I'm still waiting for google to host the video I shot of it, but perhaps I will try to host it somewhere else.

More videos to follow.

I would like to see how this car does against the new Z06, that would be a really good race.

you should try to host it at streetfirevids......

that c6 z06 dynod at like 470-480 rwhp....and doesn't way much...the beemer would probably not see anything but z06 tail lights:(

but it would be fun to watch:)

carmi

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
The new Z06 is pushing 505 crank.

Subtract 15% loss through the tranny, that's 75 hp. So we can say the Z06 is pushing abouts 430 to the wheels stock. So far so good?

It also has more torque, so that's another advantage to the Z06...

However, you gotta launch it well, otherwise all you get is tire smoke...

My neighbor doesn't have to worry about clutch, because he has the SMG. I'd say if the driver of the vette isn't doing too well, he's gonna lose initially.

In any case, it would be a cool race.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
no the zo6 actually dynod( i saw the graph on nasioc) at like 470 rwhp...

plus, the z06 can(im guessing) fit a wider tire, and will hook up all day...z06 will dust him

i don't really like either car and we both love STi(so it doesn't matter), but on paper the z06 should win hands down

tell him to come out to one of the sac dragway grudgematches...there will be z06's there and then we can all drool together

cheers,

carmi

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hangout with AKhick last night. We saw 1 black Evo, but he was way behind us and either 04 0r 05 blue/gold/debadged.

Downtown Walnut Creek is fun, make sure you have a colared shirt with you, in case you get asked to go dancing with a bunch of cute looking girls.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Morning everyone.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Peleg said:
Downtown Walnut Creek is fun, make sure you have a colared shirt with you, in case you get asked to go dancing with a bunch of cute looking girls.

for real???

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
MorePSiTehBett4 said:
for real???
Ya man, me and Shawn could have scored big time, those chicks were out of town....perfect settings, but we didn't have the right attire, so they wouldn't let us in.

Downtown Walnut Creek is one of the coolest hangout places ever, we should have a mini meet there some Friday night you know, like burgers & beer or something.

There are always hot cars around and alot of women too.

·
Registered
585 Posts
i dont mind having a rental, i dont mind having a kia spectra, but does it have to be purple???

what happened to all rentals being white?

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
LOL OWNED! hahahahah I never had a white rental car.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
oh ya, i took my friend for a drive last night. He's a miata guy and hates FI. I think i changed his mind last night. :D

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
work sucks!

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Yes steve i would love the job, thanks for calling =]

21 - 40 of 49898 Posts