IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49885 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty much say whatever you wnat and what not. I figured since most forums have one we should have one here as well.:notsure: I guess this way we will not clutter up threads that are dedicated to meets or different topics here in the Nor Cal section, lmk what you guys think.

-Gio

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
i heard that gio got me a lip for my birthday. Is this true?

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
mt hammy def, my hamilton, annual subaru mt hamilton meet. Its friggin CRAZY!!!! i'll fill you in tomorrow steve

·
Registered
421 Posts
anyone from santa clara/ san jose here?, im going to be studying mechanical/civil engineering there next year!

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
san jose over here, go thorugh santa clara to get to school everyday.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Next weekend is Thunderhill HPDE :) I will be working on my buddies race car, racing in Honda Challenge :D
You guys are more then welocmed to come hang out and see what it is all about. It will be both Sat, and Sun, hope to see some of you guys out there.

-Gio

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
KiTsuNe said:
mt hammy def, my hamilton, annual subaru mt hamilton meet. Its friggin CRAZY!!!! i'll fill you in tomorrow steve

is it a slow hill climb, like 1st gear the whole time or something? Or am i thinking of something else....

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MorePSiTehBett4 said:
is it a slow hill climb, like 1st gear the whole time or something? Or am i thinking of something else....

It's not a bad drive up there, only if you push it, then it gets a little more exciting. Hopefully all of us can make it out July 23rd, I checked, I do not have a race that weekend so i am more then likely showing up to that meet.

-Gio

·
Registered
585 Posts
wish i could go to it, gotta work

david

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
I'll check my travel schedule for July, I know I will be up in WA State for a week starting on the 11th.

Anyone else in the Danville area? I saw a few Evo's, and 1 STi.

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
East Bay STi said:
There is a BAIC meet in Union City, 4 Year Anniversery tonight free raffle. Supposed to be a lot of folks showing up tonight so stop by and hang out.

Union Landings Krispy Kreme

-Gio
Dang, I was in P town for dinner.

Then my neighbor showed me how insanely fast his car is.........

1 - 20 of 49885 Posts