IW STi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know PDX is a great shop they've done an amazing job on my car before and I look forward to more dyno tuning time with them. But I've been going to a local shop right in downtown tacoma and I couldn't be happier with their services and they have awesome prices. But like I said before I still like PDX very much and they're my only source for dyno tuning, but if you don't want to drive all the way down to Portland I highly recommend Illtech Auto Salon. 2320 Jefferson Ave Tacoma, WA 98402. (253)879-TECH. Ask for Cody (Owner) and tell him James recommended his shop and he should cut you a really good deal.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Cody has been around subies for a long time, he was a parts department manager at a subie dealer for a long time before opening his shop. In fact I almost bought his 04 STi that had a custom block and a ton of other stuff.

As twigg said we are going to do some paint work for him on a couple of his shop cars. BTW if you havent figured it out I am a painter and I have a paint booth and such.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hopefully w1 will learn to tune and do AP tunes then they will own the tunning in this area (as long as they are good at it) Illtech is kinda against ap (not sure why) but I myself am thinking about getting ahold of cobb and traveling out there if they are willing to give a class on ap tunning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts