IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am currently looking for a high performance exhaust system to put on my STi. I like what StaticX was describing in his combo with the blitz nur spec and godspeed downpipe. I am pretty sure I want to get the godspeed downpipe, and I want an exhaust system that will bolt directly up to the God DP. I do not want to run any cats on my system either. What systems will provide best sound, performance, and quality and have no cats? Please help me out, I need more power!! :x

RC

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
RCrown2 said:
Ok, I am currently looking for a high performance exhaust system to put on my STi. I like what StaticX was describing in his combo with the blitz nur spec and godspeed downpipe. I am pretty sure I want to get the godspeed downpipe, and I want an exhaust system that will bolt directly up to the God DP. I do not want to run any cats on my system either. What systems will provide best sound, performance, and quality and have no cats? Please help me out, I need more power!! :x

RC
Unless you buy a mid pipe with a specific cat built into it (random tech is the only one i can think of), then you will have no cats with ANY system as the godspeed deletes both of the ones in your DP. As for exhausts you know my answser ;) but to answer your question, anyone catback exhaust that will bolt to the stock exhaust system will bolt to the godspeed. Blitz, Greddy, Etc. The only ones that wont fit probably are turboback kits. like you couldnt take the 3.5" or 3.0" APS and just bolt it on or the TXS one... other then that you should be fine :). good luck!

Robert~

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robert
Hey man, thanks for info. I think I might have to copy your exhaust setup once I get the cash flow. I want some awesome power and sound. Oh yeah, and while I'm talking, not that anyone would care, but since I took off the exhaust on my STi and it was so loud, I decided to take off my Lightning's exhaust. Holy crap! running nothing but aftermarket headers, that thing is a beast. My heart skips a beat right when it fires up. Ok, I'm done, just want to talk about it. :D

RC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts