IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to personally write up a quick review of my detail which Allen did. He made the entire car like-new again. One of my largest complaints with the subarus are the paint quality. I had some serious swirl marks and many small scratches. Ive tried doing it myself and never had the right products and time to get rid of marks.

Allen recently started detailing cars and Ive seen his work, and decided to let him do mine. Nobody washes/waxes my car besides me, but I knew I could trust him since he treats other peoples things the same way he treats his own.

I suggest if you do go see him for a detail you drop off your car. He works on it for a solid 4-5 hours! He did everything from washing the floor mats, to a full claybaring/swirl/wax process! He has an arsenal full car cleaning products that willl make everything like new.

Honestly I have never seen my paint with such a deep shine. He uses p21s which are some amazing German detail products. Even though the sun just peeked out I decided to put up some pics becuase I am full of amazement and once again in love with the color!

Allen went as far as polishing my exhaust to shine like-new again as well! I had him debadge everything, and when he was done with the detail I couldnt even find a trace of any residue or outlines...awesome! :tup:

BTW: black is so hard to keep clean!

If anyone wants his Info send me a PM and I will put you through to him. He charged me a really fair price compared to the amount of time he put into making it right for me. I believe he is offering intro pricing so step on up!

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Looks good :D

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
wow... looks great. Might be interested eventually!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
ceasars car was FILTHY, i was there and watched the doctor (allen) work his magic to the point where we all said no mas...:lol:
heres some pics of his car before the detail:

EDIT: i dunno why those 2 pics are smaller:confused:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
wow omg thats amazing

·
Registered
92 Posts
Allen detailed my car too and did a really good job !!! you guys should get your cars detailed soon before the winter comes for extra coating for your paint ! :tup:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
i pmed allen and im doing it soon, does anyone know where allen detail shop or house it at?

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
its reneeee said:
he lives 15 minutes from the garden state plaza
how far is that from PA?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
i too will also vouche for caesar, and give positive feedback on allen's work. ive seen allen work on his own car. he takes his time to make sure everything is perfect. he does a great job! its time that i get my detail, and i know who im gonna go to!

edit: reek, it depends where in pa. if your talkin from the Delaware water gap, Stroudsburg area, its an hr. From philly its about 2 hrs.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
NJSTi05 said:
i too will also vouche for caesar, and give positive feedback on allen's work. ive seen allen work on his own car. he takes his time to make sure everything is perfect. he does a great job! its time that i get my detail, and i know who im gonna go to!

edit: reek, it depends where in pa. if your talkin from the Delaware water gap, Stroudsburg area, its an hr. From philly its about 2 hrs.
iight thanks man

·
Registered
213 Posts
Very nice Allen... last time I saw him we were talking about the products. I use the same stuff.

To truly show off the work.. pick a flat panel (door usually) and take a pic very close (a foot away) WITH flash.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts