IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for something a little bit louder and obnoxius ;) . looking for a full TBE setup.

I dont have it off of the car (so no pics as of yet), but I only had it on the car for a few thousand miles. Good condition.

Prefer local pickup... We can install it at my house on your car for free or whatever just let me know.

Best offer.

I bought it from rallysportdirect.com . Its good for guys who want to get good performance but don't want to be a cop magnet. Never had any problems with the exhaust even when I was pulled over for no front plate!!!

PM with offers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,913 Posts
aww sucks to see the evo2 go .. I have mine and love it .. I also think it will get much louder with a cattless dp that i have .. But not loud enough to be a cop magnet . I love the nice deep rumble
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,170 Posts
bump cause this kids gaaaaaaaaay....and he told me to do it. It's a nice exhaust...it's pretty clean and moderately unused considering he's been riding around open DP for the last month or so...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
straightouttajersey said:
bump cause this kids gaaaaaaaaay....and he told me to do it. It's a nice exhaust...it's pretty clean and moderately unused considering he's been riding around open DP for the last month or so...
i believe the exhaust was on for less than 5k miles. then i ran open downpipe for a while.. (im at 8k miles right now)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
how much ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,890 Posts
DUDE my buddy is looking for this exhaust. And in NJ and could pick it up. Can you PM me what your looking to get and I will call him???

Thanks.

Is it full 3 inch or does it taper to 2.5?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
5,812 Posts
uncle lewie said:
DUDE my buddy is looking for this exhaust. And in NJ and could pick it up. Can you PM me what your looking to get and I will call him???

Thanks.

Is it full 3 inch or does it taper to 2.5?
It tapers to 2.5 on mine...but right at the tip, but has the 3" flange for the 3" DP, unless mine is different.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
exhaust

sorry i just bought a evo2. but i have just what you need.. mrt catback. i did have to get a shop to use part of stock sys. to complete. it still flows better than my greddy. hard boost spike. much louder than the evo2.:lol: couldnt deal on my weekly 2hour drive to work. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lycan said:
sorry i just bought a evo2. but i have just what you need.. mrt catback. i did have to get a shop to use part of stock sys. to complete. it still flows better than my greddy. hard boost spike. much louder than the evo2.:lol: couldnt deal on my weekly 2hour drive to work. :p
so are you trying to sell me that? lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,890 Posts
Thanks for the PM dude. Where are you located again, I forgot to ask in my PM?

My bud will hit you back ASAP.

-Jordon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,608 Posts
you still have the evo2?
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top