IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey umm does subaru and Nissan owned by the same companies or something???? I thought I was seeing things... but on the bottom of the driver controllers for the lock/unlock/windows it has a NISSAN logo... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: But I thought I drove a Subaru

T

·
0 Posts
Subaru is partly owned by GM and Subaru also makes parts and such for Saab. Don't know about Nissan though but it's very possible. Pretty much all car companies these days interchange car parts and technologies.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have Honda SCSI Terminators in an old Comaq Prolinia 500 server at work

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Indeed. . . . it's a fact that the power window switches for many Subbies are from Nissan parts bins.

Some people asked about putting auto up/down for the driver and passenger windows in the STi. I believe you can buy a switch harness for a Maxima and plug it right into our cars. :D

·
Registered
614 Posts
Nice tip Yukonart - so who's already trying to auto up/down MOD? Anyone?

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
I'm definitely going to look into it for my car. . . at least the auto down for both windows would be really nice. Might even be able to hook that up for all four windows. . .

. . . however, now that I think about it, we might need the same motors to make this work. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts