IW STi Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Super clean car my friend. This gallery/build actually helped me decide b/w CWP and the ice silver - I went with white on a '20 STI Limited. Couple of questions.
Where did you grab your side mirrors? I'm looking at some of the .jp sites and stateside sites, looking for any recommendations either way.
Second, your DRL bezels look very clean. I'm contemplating going with S4 DRL bezels and adding fogs w/ interior switch - did you come across any '18-20 STIs with that set up, or look into it at all? I'm assuming it's a pretty straight forward ordeal (after reading your DRL wiring write up and watching some subie bros videos), but not having seen anyone else do it makes me wonder if I've missed something in my assumptions. Thanks for the info and clean pics, i'm absolutely stealing some of your mods!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Super clean car my friend. This gallery/build actually helped me decide b/w CWP and the ice silver - I went with white on a '20 STI Limited. Couple of questions.
Where did you grab your side mirrors? I'm looking at some of the .jp sites and stateside sites, looking for any recommendations either way.
Second, your DRL bezels look very clean. I'm contemplating going with S4 DRL bezels and adding fogs w/ interior switch - did you come across any '18-20 STIs with that set up, or look into it at all? I'm assuming it's a pretty straight forward ordeal (after reading your DRL wiring write up and watching some subie bros videos), but not having seen anyone else do it makes me wonder if I've missed something in my assumptions. Thanks for the info and clean pics, i'm absolutely stealing some of your mods!
Thanks! And congrats on your purchase!

I purchased the mirrors from JapanParts. Since you have the limited model, you would probably want the mirrors that include the blind spot detection (ST91039ST100):

Doing the S4 DRL bezels shouldn't be hard. I wired mine differently than most because people usually either wire them to the headlights on or to accessory power (so they would be on even if the DRL C lights aren't). I was OCD about it and wanted them to always be on at the same time as the DRL C lights. The fog lights should be pretty straight forward as long as you get the OEM switch and wiring.

FastWRX sells a kit, but you probably want other bezels and fog lights:

This thread should give you an idea of what parts are needed:

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts