IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
What kind of suspension to get??

I like the sliver w/ prodrive written on the side....

What kind of a scoop is that anyway? Probably has FMIC...

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
nice pics. pic 3; those are the wheels i want. (i think they're the sti rays; gold with pink "sti" embossed). if you're going back, please get a close up of those wheels. ;)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Very nice. Yeah, thanks again for posting such nice pics.

·
Registered
188 Posts
heh... mine does too

Ditto..great pics.......................I like the Silver Prodrive one too............

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
i dunno how much interest we'd get given they're $2500. :( it won't be until next summer/fall that i'll be able to get a set. :cry:

·
Registered
241 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
nice pics. pic 3; those are the wheels i want. (i think they're the sti rays; gold with pink "sti" embossed). if you're going back, please get a close up of those wheels. ;)
Actually, those are Advan TCII's, not Ray's STi's :wink:

Anyone know how they would get that car up on those ramps like that?? :eek:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
RLsChMiDt said:
Actually, those are Advan TCII's, not Ray's STi's :wink:
are they any cheaper? eh, nevermind. i want the "sti" on the wheel. :)

RLsChMiDt said:
Anyone know how they would get that car up on those ramps like that?? :eek:
yeah, that's pretty funny. two floor jacks used at the same time should be sufficient, though risky.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad you guys like the pictures, sorry if I posted in the wrong place I didn't know where it belonged. :lol:

4MLA1FN said:
Sorry, I can't find any other pictures that has a close up on those wheels. I didn't take those pictures, if I was there I would've gotten more pictures of the STIs :lol: But RLsChmidt is right, those are TCII. Actually, you can see more of that car on Worldone's website.

Here's one more :p I want those mirrors on that car!!! :eek:

[/img]

·
Registered
13 Posts
those are hott!!! all the mods and shizznit are great... but how come no one ever goes for the rally look? the car is "rally inspired" yet no one tries to get their car to look more like a WRC, how come? more expensive? what is the deal?

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Egads! Too many stickers! Except for the Silver Prodrive one...that with the rims in the last pic of your first message, but in dark gray/anthracite would look sweet! Or even on a blue car with the same decals...take away that blue trapezoidal thing near the side mirrors though :)

wow the front view of the prodrive one looks nice awesome! Hate the rims on the first pic......ghetto! Looks like they belong on a flashy Escalade or Camaro :roll:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts