IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey let me know when everyone is getting together in the Dallas area, I would be glad to bring my STi out to meet and greet. :D

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Where do you live? We were having a meet at Java and Cha in Plano, but I have not heard of one coming up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Irving, what day do you have planned for the meet? Keep me posted, it is supposed to rain for the next few days. So maybe some time next week would be good for me.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I live in The Colony. Maybe we can set one up for next week at MacAurthur and 635. We could meet at Chipotle or somewhere in that parking lot.

Does anyone else want to meet next week, please respond?

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
There is a Texas Subaru Owners Group (TSOG) meet at Fudruckers by Grapevine Mills Mall on Dec. 7th at 7:30 PM if you guys are interested. We could also do something during the week sometime after Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'll be in Temple and Houston this weekend

Cool... keep us posted, I would like to start attending these meetings!

Just some thoughts on other meet spots... Bonedaddy's in Richardson is pretty popular with car clubs, as well as Cafe RPM...

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
There are some people going to meet at the Sonic in Lewisville on FM3040 at 9:00 PM. Just a heads up if anyone wants to go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts